Hotel Trishul
US$110
LE GRAND(Manali)(Great Value!)
US$51
Hotel New Adarsh(Manali)(Great Value!)
US$73
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
US$109
US$91
Priceline
Hotel Apple Paradise(Manali)(Great Value!)
US$87
US$207
US$181
Orbitz.com
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsfamous mall roadcomfortable stayhome away from homerecommend this hotelhotel is locatedamitviewpackagecabsfeb
Reviewed 25 May 2014

I booked this hotel through goibibo and recieved the confirmation for the same. Wen I reached hotel, they clearly stated that my confirmed room was 1 out of 2 and I was shocked. After having a word with goibibo offical they were ready to give me a room. After waiting till 7, I have not recieved my second room.

Pathetic... Plz dont book this hotel

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
4  Thank Tirthraj
Amit_trishul, Owner at Hotel Trishul, responded to this reviewResponded 2 September 2014

Dear Sir,

Thank you for your recent stay with us and for taking the time to share your feedback with us. I'm sorry to learn that your experience with us did not meet your expectations.
I have reviewed your comments and have taken appropriate action to resolve issues you have reported. Your comment will be shared with our team as part of their ongoing commitment to training and development. In addition, we are re-evaluating our quality assurance processes to ensure these types of issues do not occur in the future. I would like to reassure you that this is not typical of our hotel experience and I wish to express our apologies on behalf of the entire team for your disappointment. I do hope that this isolated experience will not prevent you from visiting us again so that we may reinstate the hotel back to your good favour and demonstrate the exceptional facilities and best in class service.

Regards

Amit

Reviewed 16 April 2014 via mobile

We have visited in last year 4 day 3 nights package....It was wonderful experience, hotel was good,awesome rooms,enjoyed yummy food mostly delicious breakfast and service was excellent. It was really wonderful experience.I appreciate it . People must try to make good experience.

Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank safia s
Amit_trishul, Owner at Hotel Trishul, responded to this reviewResponded 3 September 2014

dear patron
as this review helped lot of guest to introduce my hotel becoz we have changed our management since march 2014.now we the owners runnng our own hotel.

Reviewed 18 December 2013

This hotel is situated close to the famous Mall Road in Manali. The rooms are ok and not great. The reason is, all the rooms are like in 3rd or 4th floor and there are no lifts. And view from your rooms are extremely beautiful. The restaurant inside the hotel serves you very minimal menu. No bar attached. And no close by restaurants. Budget wise this hotel fits into any small budgets. Thats the plus point.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled as a couple

we r very thank ful to u that u have seen in our hotel but the thing was that we the owner was not running the hotel our hotel was on lease sme body else was running it now we have changed management now we r running our own hotel our selfs.we have changed each n every thing.

Reviewed 26 June 2013

we visit Manali on last month . hotel is very good. and staffs are quite helpful and friendly. Food quality is good . We got all the facilities that were promised.overall we enjoyed our trip thanks to Indbaaz Travels for making such a good trip

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with friends
4  Thank Soniameenu123

Dear Patron

Thank you so much for your valuable words.
We are looking for your next visit.

Regards

Amit

Reviewed 24 June 2013

very nice place to stay in manali......
I will rate this Hotel very high.. In terms of Hotel Location, Room service, food quality/variety and other facilities.. All were of top quality.... I will rate it very Highly.... Very satisfied with my experience........

Room Tip: To Meet Mr.Sandeep......he is very nice person and he give as u want!!!! contact No.08679804171
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Neeraj S
Amit_trishul, Owner at Hotel Trishul, responded to this reviewResponded 20 October 2014

DEAR patron
as we agree with the guest complaint.Three days guest used the geyser well n good at time of check out there was sme electric problem so,we served him 3 hot water bukets from other room.As the guest was on MAP plan we served him wat ever he demanded from non veg to veg.With thisguest there were two families but they were happy with the service n food.N guest was using bad words.so we said teen din apko itna acha service di n u u using bad words to us.