I booked a 7nght 8 days package at manali resorts with a hope of spending a great time as part of my vacation.
Great location but thats about it.. I would simply write down the postive and negative points as i made a decision of staying here after reading the reviews on trip advisor and thats the reason i will be honest about it..
Lets start with the Positive points:
1) Great location next to river away from the busy noisy city.
2) The musical theme nights wht they call as tandoori nights are good.
1) Patlhetic rooms...I wanted to spend 7nights and with the exitiment i checked in and was taken to room 109 and my entire mood of vaction was gone..Old room with cobwebs and dull interior..Suppose to be garden facing but u could only see two big planted leaf pots in front of you and thats it.
So asked for a upper floor same garden facing room as i was gonna spend 7 nights there but was refused and was moved finally to 104,same floor,
2) Tv reception in room was pathetic.2 days were out of reception and very few channels were visible.Today where u charge around 8000 rs/night cant u afford to install dish tv??
3) Food was ok but too many mess ups with room service orders and all
In short after taking to couple other locals try apple country resorts, manali inn as they are suppose to be much better than this place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Away from the hustle and bustle of the main Manali town, tranquil and natural Citrus Manali Resorts, easily the largest, finest and the best resort Manali has to offer. Citrus Manali Resorts is strategically located to offer you the finest of the valley, and yet distanced from the bustle of the town. Keeping its beautiful surroundings in mind, Citrus Manali Resorts has been designed with a perfect blend of natural splendor and grandiose hospitality thereby offering unparalleled comfort and luxury. Complimented with impeccable services, facilities and amenities which leave our guests enthralled, satiated and yet with an unending thirst to come back for more! Location: As the drive heads up 40kms from Kullu towards Manali town, as the river gets closer to the road, and as you get impatient to reach your destination, comes the first halt to the right of the road; strategically located to give you the best of the valley, and yet distanced from the crowds of the town. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Priceline, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Citrus Manali Resorts reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aveda Hotel, Manali Hotel Manali