“Average Budget Hotel”
Review of Hotel Neelkanth

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Katra
Hotel Neelkanth
Ranked #59 of 100 Katra B&B and Inns
Udaipur City, Rajasthan, India
“Average Budget Hotel”
Reviewed 16 July 2013

During my April Jammu trip I stay in this hotel for two night first of all I got afraid to book this from the review but as one of my car driver suggest me for this so I booked this, we did not take breakfast or dinner here but the stay was good and ok and I fell that its good budget hotel for friends for Jammu trip they also provide us free drop and pickup from helipad.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank ssdulawat

Couples
Solo
Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh, India
Reviewed 7 June 2013

I stayed in the hotel in April 2013 where I faced some terrible experience. I had booked a luxurious room and guess what? AC was not working, when I complained about it the staff denied to change the room. My hard luck did not stop here, whole room was stinking, geyser was not working and it was not clean at all (including bed sheets). Please avoid it as you will get far better choice at same rate. The staff behavior was RUBBISH.

I have attached the pics so please have a look and take your decision.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled with family
2 Thank Rajeev_264

Travellers are raving about these Katra hotels

New Delhi, India
Reviewed 23 August 2012

We stayed in double bed room on 2nd floor, that was there luxury A.C. room. We stayed from 4 Aug to 6 Aug 2012. We were four family members.
A.C was working. Double Bed was comfortable. One extra mattress was used, but that was not comfortable We also saw room on fourth floor, but that was very Small for 4 members and was not properly clean
Two times we order the food in room. Food was delivered timely. Food was tasty and price is ok.
Geyser was not working although we didn't required it. They could not repair it.
Power backup worked every time, whenever there was power loss.
For me, stay in this hotel was comfortable at 1800 rs per night for double bed room.
Price here are dependent on tourist. You mus always Bargain here for better price.
A lot of hotel are here near the main market and main yatra parchi counter. This hotel was also just a walking distance of 10 minutes.
Pick-up and drop to baan ganga facility without any extra cost round the clock.
Taking care of your valuables is must in any hotel here.
Lift was working all the time, but we rarely used it. But for the 4th floor it is must. After yatra , there is so much tiredness, even first floor seems to be difficult.
We didn't used there resturant.
JAI MATA DI

Room Tip: Front room are wide having lot of free space..
1 Thank Devinder_NTPC
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
Reviewed 20 August 2012

The hotel was pathetic, it was uncleaned... There were cockroaches in the room.. We asked the staff to get the room changed or clean the room there answer was we can't do anything. I was with a 6 month old kid and it was so unsafe to lay him on bed where I actually killed 4 - 5 cockroaches.. And I actually showed the moving cockroach to the staff but still they were unmoved... There were Spider nets in the room.. Please don't stay at this hotel if you want to enjoy ur trip..

Room Tip: Go for some clean hotel
3 Thank Ranjan0502
Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh, India
Reviewed 11 August 2012

i visited hotel my my family and booked 2 rooms there.we stayed there for 4 days.in these days we experience people working there have no manners of talking.also quality of food,service is worst.
also on 2nd last day of our check out,when we were at darbar,they stole rupees from our room,and their managers denied to cooperate us.
so as a TOURIST i advice all my TOURIST FRIENDs never to stay at hotel neelkanth,they are not worth of trust.

6 Thank RAJAT_GUPTA108
New Delhi, India
Reviewed 13 June 2011

Last Month I visited this hotel with my family nd was completely horrified to see the bad sevices and uneducated staff.
No Proper Food was there and very bad & Small Resturant ,not at all place 2 sit and eat comfortably.Everwhere u will find d mosquitoes and houseflies...
So I suggest not 2 go...