“The best experience as expected”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Madhu T
Bengaluru, India
“The best experience as expected”
Reviewed 22 May 2018 for a stay in May 2018

Amazing hospitality, very well maintained house boat, nice staff members and tasty, quality food.Thanks to the good weather and nice serenity. We love Dal lake, Srinagar and of course Chicago. The only minor issue was the cab rate we got through Chicago which I should have checked in advance. Beware of the photographer who claims have association with Chicago, he is not a good photographer!

Priyanka...
“Mesmerising Serenity”
Reviewed 9 February 2018 for a stay in January 2018
person found this review helpful

I fell in love with the houseboat.This is my 2nd visit and it more than lived up to my expectations this time as well. The staff was extremely courteous and polite. It felt like I was staying at a relative's place. They ensured my comfortable stay and were always around to provide any assistance. Gentle and helpful would be an understatement. I was overwhelmed with the hospitality and services. I would highly recommend the same place to whoever I know. It was strategically located and had all facilities at a stone's throwaway. It was neat and clean, the food was a gastronomical delight, basically everything a person looks for when they go on a vacation. And their behaviour won me over.

Words can not suffice to narrate my experience and feelings. The least I can say is, a big and warm Thank you!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing