Hotel Centre Point
The Renaissance Hotel(Srinagar)(Great Value!)
US$52
Hotel Pacific - A Boutique Hotel(Srinagar)(Great Value!)
US$38
US$108
US$188
US$110
Priceline
OYO 4529 Hotel Star of Kashmir(Srinagar)(Great Value!)
US$32
US$76
US$65
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
New Bul Bul Group of Houseboats(Srinagar)(Great Value!)
US$30
US$29
US$320
US$291
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsmanager bashirahmad bhatcentrepoint hotelmet mramarnath yatrathe hotel staffvisit kashmirnice personsrinagar airporthot waterbudget hoteldown to earthbooked this hotelspecial thanksheating systemfamily tripgreat experience
Reviewed 6 October 2012

i stay in hotel centre point last week with my family the hotel is very neat and clean and every body is very friendly we dont feel that we stay in hotel its just like a homely atmosphere
Restaurant and rooms are very clean .my friend advise me to stay in this hotel.

Room Tip: 2nd floor with balcony
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank shanti925
Reviewed 5 October 2012

Excellent service and hospitality
Good food and refreshments-Mr Ram lal-Very courteous and served food according to our choice. Quality and hygiene appreciated
Friendlly staff and Managers-Mr Bashir, Mr Wahid-Very caring and facilitated with tour plans and programs
In house shop sells kashmir products such as Kesar at a reasonable price
In toto-made our stay memorable and hazzle-free

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 October 2012

Hotel Staff was very non-cooperative. They had given us room on Ground floor. Due to noise on ground floor , I asked to change the room but manager refused to do it. After arguing a lot , they shifted us in a room at 4th floor in which hot water supply was limited from 6 AM to 9 AM.
Breakfast and dinner were horrible. I asked to serve dinner at room , but they refused any room service and forced us to take buffet dinner. Breakfast was completely hell , It was not hot and there was a COCKROACH inside the vegetable.Bread was very hard. Even a simple tea was served almost after half an hour.
Please avoid the hotel at least don't take breakfast and dinner.

Room Tip: Don't take room on Ground floor. Never take buffet breakfast and dinner.
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
6  Thank AnkurTayal
GMHCP, General Manager at Hotel Centre Point, responded to this reviewResponded 6 October 2012

Dear Mr. Ankur Tayal,

Thank you for your review. I would like to take this opportunity to reconfirm the content of your review regarding your recent stay with us. We always appreciate true and honest comments from our customers as we do believe in customer satisfaction at all times. It is an important factor to believe that customer is right at all times in the hospitality industry and we do so. I just would like to inform you that the room you were provided with was a medium size decent room of which we had a reservation from your travel agent. In fact when you requested for a change of room we were completely sold out. Regrettably this is a situation over which we have no control and our only course of action at that time was to provide you with an alternate room. Our meals in our hotel are provided with complete care and thoroughly checked. It is not possible to serve buffet dinners and breakfast to the rooms. There is a room service menu from which you could have ordered. We are currently operating 34 rooms in our hotel and until this moment we have not received any complaints about the limitation of hot water. I am extremely sorry that we did not meet your expectations.

All best in your future travels,

Nazir Karnai

Reviewed 29 September 2012

I, along with my wife, recently stayed at Center Point when visiting Srinagar as part of Honeymoon. The hotel staff was great, friendly, and helpful.
There was an incident worth mentioning. I was ill and unconscious at morning 1am. My wife was shocked and called the reception. However, she was afraid if the staff will be co-operative. The night manager, Basheer, came and assisted me in regaining my consciousness. After the entire incident, my wife said she was more worried if the hotel staff will behave properly, given that it happened in the middle of night. I would like to thank Basheer and the entire hotel staff who assisted us.
Apart from all this, you get a clean eggetarian restaurant inside the hotel. The rooms are clean, cable TV is provided, and any help is just a ring away.
I, wholeheartedly, recommend you guys to stay at Center Point. Enjoy a great trip!

Room Tip: Rooms on the ground floor are spacious.
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank krishp123
Reviewed 28 September 2012

i Have visit kashmir with my family recently,when one of my office staff recommended to stay at hotel centre point,the stafff is very friendly and very cooperative,always available at customer's service and you can also use computer to check email or take print out for free.I enjoy my entire stay in kashmir.people are very friendly.i will recomend hotel centre point for my friends

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family