Hotel Royal Batoo
  • Breakfast included
Hotel York(Srinagar)
Sidsons Royale(Srinagar)
View Hotel
All reviewsnice hotelcomfortable stayrecommend this hotelnice foodmarket areabreakfast dinnerdal gatefood was averagerestaurant staffroom servicestayed in this hotel for nightswelcome drinkwalkable distancenon vegroom was spaciousrooms are bighouse keeping
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 19 November 2013

I visited the hotel in ending September as it was a big mistake to take the option for this hotel.Actually they don`t care for there guests at all.The rooms are good but the service is too bad that they don`t even pay attention to their guests.The reception staff dull immature.I checked out a day early then expected

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo
3  Thank Banerjee444
Reviewed 15 November 2013

The rooms are clean but the services are very bad. The food was below standard. The staff is not trained and kitchen opens up in the morning when the staff turns up... so forget morning tea if you wake up before 8.

Room Tip: Try another hotel!!
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
5  Thank VikramGupte
Reviewed 26 October 2013

Rooms are fully cleaned and smelled really nice and service is really good and the look of the room is amazing and very relaxing and housekeeping is really good and it is a great hotel in kashmir and worth spending money over here and the people are really kind and nice and very gently to their customers. I am very glad that i have chosed hotel royal batoo.

• Stayed: October 2013
2  Thank Rohansing
Reviewed 26 October 2013

It was a nice and pleasant experience to stay. but the restaurant manager in black suit is like a cartoon.Funny acts!! nice location, good food, centrally heated rooms, good to stay for independent people...................... Rest all good..

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
5  Thank Piyushsinghal618
Reviewed 26 October 2013

This is one of the worst hotels I had ever stayed in. I had booked this hotel in the month of June 2013 after reading some favorable reviews on Trip Advisor. But before i was travelling in the mth of October I again checked the reviews where lot of people had stated that there was a problem with their restrooms. So i called the hotel and they assured me that the problem had been long resolved.But when I reached the hotel all my worst fears were confirmed. I was allocated a room on the first floor & before opening my luggage i checked the rest room & on using the flush it was found that whatever the previous users had left behind was getting flushed back.Then on request they changed the room to another one above the kitchen which was stinking of the smell of cooking gas & the washroom had the same problem. After lot of requesting the room was again changed.We endured the room for 2 nights .
Again after staying in other lovely properties at Pahalgam & Gulmarg we had our last 2 nights at Royal Batoo again. We told them we would pay extra & plz upgrade us to Super deluxe.After the days travelling when we reached the hotel at night again were allocated a room above the kitchen on the 2nd floor stating that it was the only room available. The noise kept us up till 1 in the night & next day was given a change of room.
The breakfast & dinner spread are both were very disappointing.
Best avoid this hotel at all cost for its horrible restrooms & mediocre rooms. The only good thing about the hotel is that it is conveniently located in the Dalgate area.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family