“very close to dal lake,river jehlum and lalchowk”
Review of De Rock Inn

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Srinagar
De Rock Inn
Ranked #198 of 358 Srinagar B&B and Inns
Reviewed 1 August 2013

I stayed last september with my family we enjoyed very much when we remember those days we feel happy and nice.De rockinn hotel rocks and the staff was also good and helpful i am planning a next trip there with my friends.

• Stayed: September 2012
2  Thank milad ahmed

Reviewed 1 August 2013

I enjoyed my stay there as it was not far from city center but neat, clean and cheap. The best part about De Rock in is Its owner..Shakeel Bhai..!As he has travelled almost half of the world so that exposure makes him the best host..

• Stayed: April 2013
1  Thank Juniii
Reviewed 29 July 2013

The best thng whch compelled me to stay there for long was its easy exceesibity....n the food....plus the rooms ver decent...no two says bout the service....god bless u shakeel bhai.....view s exotic....as it s in the centre f the city....u can easily go around the city....

• Stayed: July 2013
1  Thank pamz17
Reviewed 21 July 2013 via mobile

It is walking distance from city center in a residential area. I rated it high as it is worth what I paid for.
Rooms are neat and clean. Nice staff. Helpful owner. I will surely stay in same place if I visit again srinagar kashmir.

• Stayed: July 2013