“Feedback” 5 of 5 bubbles

De Rock Inn
Ranked #183 of 320 Srinagar B&B and Inns
“Feedback”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 February 2014 via mobile

The ambiance is good & the rooms r comfortable .the tariff is affordable as compared to other hotels of same standard the management is excellent. A person feels at home if stays their as their attitude is very friendly

Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
2 Thank waasd

Couples
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Srinagar, India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 February 2014 via mobile

Had such an amazing exp here! Wonderful service, and very helpful staff! Altogether 5star services in this category ! Pretty impressive !!! I would suggest it to all those who are looking for an extra special services on reliable prices !!!

Stayed February 2014
3 Thank Atlas007
New Delhi, India
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 February 2014

I stayed at Hotel De rock inn , while I availed my LTC benifit from my office of Delhi Police, I enjoyed my stay with my amily, hotel is neat and clean, good food and good price., I would like to visit the place again

Room Tip: Good Place to stay
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
      Sleep Quality
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
3 Thank Sandeep123456
Jaipur, Rajasthan, India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 December 2013

This hotel is AMAZING!i i been to kashmir with a group of my clients in the month of may We arrived very late at night and we found the honour waiting for us with welcome drinks.

Every part of the hotel was great, but what really makes the difference was the service. I lost my volet .the honour came personally and helped me to find it with all of his staff. finally found inside the taxi.

the hotels location is fabulous, we never had to really walk long since everything was so close by!
we are thankfull to mr shakeel who took my group to few great locations of srinagar. i would heartly recommend de rock in hotel in srinagar for the people who want to stay in centrally located hotel and in resnaible price at srinagar ... Dont forget to ask shakeel for the drive on the bund side thats amazing part to be in kashmir.

Room Tip: room no 104
  • Stayed May 2013, travelled on business
      Sleep Quality
2 Thank Akib M
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 August 2013

I stayed last september with my family we enjoyed very much when we remember those days we feel happy and nice.De rockinn hotel rocks and the staff was also good and helpful i am planning a next trip there with my friends.

• Stayed September 2012
2 Thank milad ahmed
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 August 2013

I enjoyed my stay there as it was not far from city center but neat, clean and cheap. The best part about De Rock in is Its owner..Shakeel Bhai..!As he has travelled almost half of the world so that exposure makes him the best host..

• Stayed April 2013
1 Thank Juniii
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 July 2013

The best thng whch compelled me to stay there for long was its easy exceesibity....n the food....plus the rooms ver decent...no two says bout the service....god bless u shakeel bhai.....view s exotic....as it s in the centre f the city....u can easily go around the city....

• Stayed July 2013