All reviews mr firdous home away from home the owner dal lake personal touch kashmiri tea jamia masjid minute details hot water his team homely stay amazing hospitality choose this hotel amazing person every guest travel arrangements visit kashmir
Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

Leaving a review little late after our stay, but another one to attest to all the existing positive reviews. I had chosen this place based on the high ratings, and I have to say, we had an awesome stay at Blooming Dales!
Location: Great
- a few mins away from Dal lake, so you are safe from the traffic noises for the main road.
- Many good restuarents nearby.
Room & amenities:
- Clean spacious toilet
- Nice room with good view (we had garden view)
Food:
- Superb food with good varieties(we had a few meals during our stay)

Our stay was for a total of 3 days in July, but initially our plan was to stay only for a day, & the rest on a houseboat. But after experiencing the wonderful host that is Mr Fordaus, we decided to extend for 2 more days. Mr Firdous made sure we had a great stay & helped us with almost everything including our last min shopping run. Another special mention is to Mr Mir who had been so warm & helpful during our stay. Thanks you guys!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
4  Thank SajithK142
Reviewed 4 August 2018 via mobile

The Blooming Dale and Mr Firdous are the best that one can experience...The location, cleanliness , food ( Mr Mir) , and the gentle guidance and talk of Mr Firdous will always be remembered...one of trek mates recommended this Homestay/ hotel and we had a wonderful time...The hotel is 2 min walk from Dal Gate 2 and a very cosy place...would stay here only whenever I visit Srinagar next time...they arrange everything from pick up to drop at the most reasonable prices...Mr Firdous is one of those rare gentleman of this world and learnt a lot on life...we had a very pleasant stay in the most peaceful of places.
Varma Datla
Delhi

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
2  Thank VarmaD8
Reviewed 2 August 2018

I stayed at this hotel at the end of a trek. This place was recommended by some kind folks on tripadvisor website.

I read several reviews about the hotel owner, and believe me, they are all true.
Firdous bhai is a gem of a person. It is evident that he enjoys what he does and goes the extra mile to take care of his guests.

First off, he picked me up in his car after my trek - it was literally a 5-10 min walk but I was exhausted at the end of my trek and had luggage. I couldn't thank him enough!
He gave me lots of tips and guidance on what to do during my stay in Srinagar. In fact, he took time out of his schedule and took me sightseeing, shopping for the two whole days that I was there. We visited a whole lot of places, including some hidden gems in Lal Chowk. When my airport transportation wasn't available early in the morning, Firdous bhai dropped me off himself.

Room - big, clean and bright. Loved it. Bathroom has modern fittings.

Food - I ate all my meals at the hotel. Excellent food and room service, so didn't feel like eating anywhere else. Must try the rajma and dum aloo!.

Location - walking distance from Dal Lake. And very safe.

All in all, I felt very welcome and well taken care of at Blooming Dale Hotel. Will recommend this place for sure.

Thanks Firdous bhai for a very memorable stay!

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo
2  Thank PujaM137
Reviewed 27 July 2018 via mobile

Mr Firdous, the owner of the hotel is an extremely nice person who made us feel at home. He has got a passion for hospitality and has got a team of reliable and friendly people who made our trip to Srinagar a memorable one. Mr.Mir, the manager, always had a smile on his face and nothing was too difficult. Our day trips were organised by Mr.Firdous. It was very safe and very reliable. We ate at a local restaurant which was less than 500 metres away and served us South Indian Vegetarian food which was excellent !!! I would highly recommend this place to anyone seeking a homely atmosphere. We had a great time. Thanks Mr.Firdous and Mr.Mir. Keep up the good work.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank happydas
Reviewed 16 July 2018 via mobile

Had a great time with blooming dale during my trip .
Very friendly and feel like home apart from Mumbai .
Delicious hot food veg and non veg both we loved it.
Service too good. Very neet and clean place.
Feel like visit Kashmir again do come back to the place I had great time Blooming Dale ...
Nothing to worry when u r with Firdos ji in Kashmir u can roam around as it’s the wonderful paradise of India.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple