We visited Srinagar and had a 3 nights 4 days trip. This place turned this trip into one of the most memorable times of my life. A true example of home away from home. We had initially planned to move to a house boat on dal lake, but after spending sometime here, decided to continue staying. Will just give you a few quick pointers for a reason to stay in Vikram Hotel Srinagar
1. Location - 200mtrs walk from lal chowk, the most prominent place.. away from the rush, 2.5kms from dal gate, 14kms from airport.
2. Food - Owners living in the same premises...home food with a choice of pre-ordering your meals
3. Service - Courteous service with smile
4. Safety and Security - A part of the place leased out to J&K govt and currently taken over by friendly CRPF officials
5. Cleanliness and hygiene maintained with 24x7 hot water
7. a big garden in the premises with lovely flowers... best place to enjoy winter sun...
8. personalized treatment from one and all
9. Spacious rooms and bathrooms
thanks again Mr. Vikram & family for the wonderful experience, we will be back soon...... :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel is situated in the very heart of city, and about 1km from Lal Chowk the city centre. The famous Dal Lake is just about 2.5kms from Hotel Vikram. Our hotel has about 40 double bedrooms and can accommodate the groups if you plan to visit Kashmir this year. Ours is a medium class hotel and thus we entertain medium / budget class tourist only. All rooms have attached bath, color TV and internal telephone with STD facility. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda so you can book your Hotel Vikram reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Vikram Srinagar, Asia - Kashmir