I had one more fantastic experience at Hotel Heevan resorts at Srinagar. We organised a respiratory conference at medical college & all guest faculty which included senior physicians from Mumbai stayed at Hotel Heevan,
fantastic view, newly renovated rooms & courteous staff made the stay even better.
food was excellent.
i would surely recommend this place to every body for your next trip to Kashmir.
my group after th emeeting went to Heevan at Pehalgaon & the expereince was exactly as expected.
it is the place to be for holiday or meeting, leisure or business purpose.
keep it up Heevan
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled under the mighty Zabarwan Mountains and just 10 minutes walk from world famous Dal Lake, lies Heevan Resort. It is located at an altitude of 1,700 Meters and in the heart of Kashmir Valley - Srinagar. The Luxury Resort is in the vicinity of world famous Mughal Garden- Nishat. Hotel has 40 spacious, exclusively furnished deluxe rooms and suites with all modern facilities. The Hotel has a Coffee Lounge "Samovar", a multi-cuisine restaurant, "Dilkusha", and a banquet hall "Majlis" for nearly 200 people. There is a 24-hour attentive room service, indoor and outdoor games like Badminton and Tennis which ensures you a comfortable stay in the scintillating surroundings of Kashmir. A dedicated travel desk takes care of all your travel needs, arranging sightseeing and other leisure activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Expedia, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Heevan Resort Srinagar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Heevan Resort Srinagar Hotel Srinagar
- Heevan Resort Srinagar Asia - Kashmir