We stayed at one of the suites of the Heevan resort, Srinagar. from 19th june to 24th June 2014. The property is at 5-7 Minutes walking distance from the DAL lake, which gives you an opportunity to stroll for a walk in the evening with your loved ones.Right from the time of advanced booking(which i did based on the reviews of trip advisor) i have been in continuous contact with the booking agent Mr. Azharuddin. Who was kind enough to provide me with all the demands i put up to him. At the resort the manager Mr. Suhail was very generous, he was always forthcoming to help me with my travel plans and tried all possible ways to make our honeymoon memorable. The food was enjoyable with new dishes being offered daily although there was some monotonous dishes both in breakfast and dinner but cannot be complained about as they were tasty. The suite (No. 20) had a very beautiful view which made half of my effort look gud (in front of my wife!!). After spending 5 days in the resort i don't find any thing to be pointed negatively. I booked my personal conveyance, the driver being Md. Ashraf (Mob :- 09419501131) he was one of the best person i found in shrinagar and we are really glad we hooked up with him, being a newly married couple which we were it is possible that you may end up wid someone 'shady' but after knowing Mr Ashraf i was calm enough to enjoy my honeymoon. I would definitely recommend him for any one traveling to shrinagar. I hope my review helps those in need.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled under the mighty Zabarwan Mountains and just 10 minutes walk from world famous Dal Lake, lies Heevan Resort. It is located at an altitude of 1,700 Meters and in the heart of Kashmir Valley - Srinagar. The Luxury Resort is in the vicinity of world famous Mughal Garden- Nishat. Hotel has 40 spacious, exclusively furnished deluxe rooms and suites with all modern facilities. The Hotel has a Coffee Lounge "Samovar", a multi-cuisine restaurant, "Dilkusha", and a banquet hall "Majlis" for nearly 200 people. There is a 24-hour attentive room service, indoor and outdoor games like Badminton and Tennis which ensures you a comfortable stay in the scintillating surroundings of Kashmir. A dedicated travel desk takes care of all your travel needs, arranging sightseeing and other leisure activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Expedia, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Heevan Resort Srinagar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Heevan Resort Srinagar Hotel Srinagar
- Heevan Resort Srinagar Asia - Kashmir