“A fabulous experience”

Ranked #9 of 129 Hotels in Srinagar
Barmer, India
“A fabulous experience”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 June 2014

We stayed at one of the suites of the Heevan resort, Srinagar. from 19th june to 24th June 2014. The property is at 5-7 Minutes walking distance from the DAL lake, which gives you an opportunity to stroll for a walk in the evening with your loved ones.Right from the time of advanced booking(which i did based on the reviews of trip advisor) i have been in continuous contact with the booking agent Mr. Azharuddin. Who was kind enough to provide me with all the demands i put up to him. At the resort the manager Mr. Suhail was very generous, he was always forthcoming to help me with my travel plans and tried all possible ways to make our honeymoon memorable. The food was enjoyable with new dishes being offered daily although there was some monotonous dishes both in breakfast and dinner but cannot be complained about as they were tasty. The suite (No. 20) had a very beautiful view which made half of my effort look gud (in front of my wife!!). After spending 5 days in the resort i don't find any thing to be pointed negatively. I booked my personal conveyance, the driver being Md. Ashraf (Mob :- 09419501131) he was one of the best person i found in shrinagar and we are really glad we hooked up with him, being a newly married couple which we were it is possible that you may end up wid someone 'shady' but after knowing Mr Ashraf i was calm enough to enjoy my honeymoon. I would definitely recommend him for any one traveling to shrinagar. I hope my review helps those in need.

Room Tip: before doing an advanced booking with the agent, do check directly with the hotel, you may get a bet...
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank BhataktaAshique
AhadHotels, Corporate Manager at Heevan Resort Srinagar, responded to this review, 30 June 2014
Dearr Guest
Greetings from Heevan Resorts Srinagar!

Thank you for your recent review on Tripadvisor. We are pleased for your wonderful comments and you enjoyed your room as well as the location of our Hotel.

Should you wish to join us again in the future it would be our pleasure to welcome you again to Ahad Hotels and Resorts Kashmir.

Corporate Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (100)
New Delhi, India
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 June 2014

We stayed in srinagar ,in the property on june 16,17,18 . The property is well maintained and clean .Staff is well behaved and friendly . We thank the manager at the front office and the food manager for the extra care they took . The garden in the property is a good place to relax and enjoy with family . The food buffet was good but repetitive . All in all a decent and safe place .
Our driver Mr Shabbir Ahmad was a icing in the cake . A nice and caring person . My kids really grew fond of him and want to visit kashmir just to meet him again .He gave us good advice throughtout the trip and took us to various places for shopping , kashmiri food and sight seeing .
Thanks heevan group for a wonderful holiday .

Room Tip: suits are good and spacious
1 Thank sethiamit
Dear Valued Guest,
Greetings from Kashmir!!!

It has been a true pleasure reading your review. Thank you for taking the time to share your experiences and for submitting a very thoughtful review on TripAdvisor. We truly appreciate your feedback and endorsement of Heevan Resorts Srinagar.

Our entire staff from all departments has a commitment to each guest to create exceptional experiences. We take pride in continuing the legacy of Ahad Hotels and Resorts service levels. Your kind compliments have been shared with our entire Heevan team.

We look forward to welcoming you again to Ahad Hotels and Resorts, our group have properties at all three major destination of Kashmir.

Chandigarh, India
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 June 2014

We stayed in all the heevan resorts i.e. gulmarg, pahalgam and srinagar. All the properties are excellent value for money, all the employees are very nice and curteous. Our driver for first two days was Mr Haneef and for rest of our trip was Mr Sameer both were very warm and nice, although there was an issue with the ac car in srinagar which Mr Imtiaz promised us was not fulfilled, but because of the good natured drivers we chose to overlook the problem. Food at all the three locations was very nice. location wise heevan pahalgam is the best.
I am thankful to all the employees especially Mr Haneef and Mr Sameer for making our trip so memorable.

2 Thank Shaveta1110
AhadHotels, Corporate Manager at Heevan Resort Srinagar, responded to this review, 28 June 2014
Greetings!!

We appreciate you taking time and reviewing the experience during your recent stay at The Heevan Resorts, Srinagar

Overall, we are delighted to learn that you enjoyed your stay with us. Positive feedback and appreciation from guests like you is very encouraging and motivates us to constantly improvise to create memories for our guests. I have shared your comments with the entire team in particular the names you have mention and they are all delighted.

Thank you once again for your recognition and we hope to have the pleasure of your continued visits to our hotel.

Best Regards,
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 June 2014 via mobile

I choosed to book this resort after seeing gud rating at tripadvisor.I booked 4 rooms for 4 family through a delhi travel agent ,3 months before my visit to sringar in june.But my overall experience of stay in this resort was HORRIBLE.I checked in on 21 june at around 8 pm, they provide me room no. 1 , 2, 3 and 23.i shocked to see the room they provided to me.room they provide me were very outdated and unclean.after my objection they dont even respond me.when i asked for either change my rooms or refund my money their attitude was unexpected.After my uneffectful objections we had to stay there for that night as timings were getting odd.That night ruined my all good memories of visit to Kashmir which i had planned 3 months earlier to avail luxury and comfort .

Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
5 Thank Ashish G
AhadHotels, Corporate Manager at Heevan Resort Srinagar, responded to this review, 7 July 2014
Dear Guest:

Thank you for staying at the Hotel Heevan Pahalgam and writing your feedback on Tripadvisor. Please accept my deepest apologies for the inconvenience that you experienced regarding accommodation. The management have already taken steps for the issue.

May I ask you to contact me through my email basharat@ahadhotelsandresorts.com to discuss further your overall experience?

I am looking forward to welcome you again soon and I hope that you will give us the opportunity to serve you on the high standards that we are renowned for I assure you that such is not the service we are known to provide and nearly 180 positive feedback on this site are testimony to the same.

Mysuru (Mysore), India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 June 2014

The hotel is truly amazing. The interiors of this hotel is simply fabulous. The moment you enter the room you have a feeling of entering into a 5 star hotel room. Bathroom is great with all Kohler fittings. Vegetarian food is very good. Breakfast is sumptuously served. Staff and room service is prompt and excellent. The garden is extremely beautiful and matches with the city's heritage of beautiful gardens. Our driver Mr. Hanif, was with us for 6 days drove us to all the places in Kashmir and was assigned to us by the Heevan (Ahad) group. He is like a Mughal emperor who never says no to whichever place you want to go.

1 Thank ankitkrishna
AhadHotels, Corporate Manager at Heevan Resort Srinagar, responded to this review, 22 June 2014
Dear Esteemed Guest,
Greetings from Hotel Heevan Resorts Srinagar!!

We thank you posting your review, beautiful pictures on Tripadvisor and choosing Ahad Hotels and resorts as your preferred chain in Kashmir and our endeavor is to provide all our guests a memorable experience with the highest stranded of Hospitality.

We are pleased to know that you had a memorable experience during your stay.

Your comments are shared with entire team in particular with Hanif, they feels encouraged by your kind words of appreciation.

We once again take this opportunity to thank you for your valuable feedback and look forward to welcome you to Kashmir in the near future.

Best Regards
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 June 2014

Fantastic hotel with very helpful staff..Mr Sohail the manager was very cooperative and he gave us the best of services .Mr Sarkar the chef of the hotel served us with excellent and lip smacking food ..our stay at Kashmir was awesum all Thsnks to Heaven grp of Hotels

• Stayed June 2014
1 Thank Seema T
AhadHotels, Corporate Manager at Heevan Resort Srinagar, responded to this review, 21 June 2014
Dear Guest,
Warm Greetings from Heevan Resorts Srinagar!!

I am delighted to read that you had a pleasant stay at the Heevan Resorts Srinagar. Thank you on behalf of my team for your kind words.

We believe in providing superior quality of service to all our guests and are grateful to you for sharing your appreciation towards this endeavor. I have personally complimented our Executive Chef Sarkar and Suhail the Front Office Manager and entire Heevan team for providing such good service to you.

We all sincerely await the opportunity to welcome you once again.

Best Regards,
BK
new delhi
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 June 2014 via mobile

We were 3 families travelling with small kids , good property well maintained and they upgrade our rooms, good buffet nice modern bathrooms good bedding overall a very nice experience .staff was very helpful and friendly room service was prompt

Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank viksgup1977
AhadHotels, Corporate Manager at Heevan Resort Srinagar, responded to this review, 20 June 2014
Dear Guest,
Greetings from Heeven Resorts Srinagar Kashmir!

Thank you for sharing your experience from your recent stay with us at Heevan Resorts Srinagar on Tripadvisor.

I am pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and you were overall happy with the services and facilities provided at the resort. It is very special, I am very grateful to you for this wonderful compliment.

As you have mention in your review that its a good property well maintained and we upgraded your rooms, good buffet nice modern bathrooms good bedding overall a very nice experience .staff was very helpful and friendly room service was prompt, but sir with due respect don't you think that you had been not generous enough while rating only 3*.

Once again, thank you for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor, and look forward to welcoming you again to Ahad Hotel and Resorts in the near future.

Basharat Khan
Also consider these accommodations in or near Srinagar
The Lalit Grand Palace Srinagar
Hotel Royal Batoo
Hotel Royal Batoo
#17 of 129 in Srinagar
Akbar Group Of Heritage Houseboats

Been to Heevan Resort Srinagar? Share your experiences!