Yes it was , We were there in the hotel for one week and it was wonderful experience .The staff is very co-operative , cordial and hospitable.
Restaurant serves great food . The rooms are well kept @ -6 Degree temperature !! They give warm and cold water 24*7 .
All in All especial mention to Mr Ali !! Even payment and all were very easily managed .
No Hassle in your enjoyment .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay in the lap of luxury with all kinds of comforts at 3,500m above sea level. Our hotel blends traditional architecture with luxurious accommodation to create a unique experience. We are practicing a “Green” philosophy, using 95 solar panels for hot water supply and heating system. The hotel offers 82 rooms including 3 beautifully appointed suites, each of which comes with all modern amenities like LED TV with entertainment channels, telephone, Wi-Fi Internet access, and magnificent views. Indulge in 24-hour room service, a multi cuisine coffee shop (Zasgyath), a specialty restaurant (TUSRABS) and a bakery (Solja). Avail the assistance of a well-appointed travel desk, wellness center and enjoy indoor games, cultural shows and bonfire on demand. Conference hall, board room, business centre, shopping arcade, relaxing garden, exercise lawn and jogging track are also available for guests' comfort. Book your stay at The Grand Dragon Ladakh for an experience like no other. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Southall Travel, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your The Grand Dragon Ladakh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Grand Dragon Ladakh Hotel Leh
- Grand Dragon Ladakh Leh
- The Grand Dragon Ladakh Leh