Hotel Holiday Ladakh
Nezer view Guest House(Leh)(Great Value!)
US$87
US$336
  • Breakfast included
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewsmain marketfree wifistayed there for dayshotel staff isvery nice hotelrooms are cleancomfortable stayleh marketladakhhospitalityguide
Reviewed 21 May 2010

I was back again after 3 years to the same hotel in Leh. The high service standard of this hotel make me come back and I was happy to note that the hotel staff is still as friendly, warm & helpful as they were on my last visit. The staff goes out of way to help the guests. Wangdu & Norbu were on the reception desk, & I just asked them if any Ladhaki dish is prepared in the restaurant. Norbu immediately offered to prepare the dish (Sku) which was otherwise not available in the restaurant. I will never forget this personalise gesture of the hotel staff.
I had made my booking to this hotel & sightseeing trip through agency called-Windhorse Expeditions, which again was very professional & came to meet me for any thing else that I may require. Change of itenerary on my request was done at no extra cost & the trip was very well organised without any delays from their end.
All in my family had a very good time in Leh. We carry a great impression of the helpful people we met throughout our journey.

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled with family
1  Thank PawanDelhi
Reviewed 22 April 2010

I was in this hotel at the end of july in 2009. Everybody in this hotel was excellent, They are helping me all time with my trips and journeys and with everything which I could need there. Sincerely, I hope to go back again.

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled with friends
Reviewed 16 January 2010

I have travelled more then 18 countries, out of them I liked Egypt for knowing the civilisation and architecture before 2500 year BC and trip to Ladakh and motor drive from Manali-Leh-Srinagar with beautiful monastaries,cold desert with no vegetation and beautiful passes.

The Ladhaki people are generous, religious with excellent hospitality one should stay with this hotel to expereince this. If hotel provides few mountain bikes then nothing above this facility.

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 December 2009

I enjoyed my stay in this hotel. Services were okay. Regular room cleaning was done in time. The reception department was very helpful. Food was also good. Locality of the hotel was excellent.

Stayed: June 2009
Reviewed 4 August 2009

We stayed in this hotel for 4 nights in July 2009. The hotel has a friendly feel to it. The service is good. The view from the terrace is excellent. The manager of the hotel was helpful. There is internet available in the hotel. The only negative thing about the hotel is average food - we skipped our meals on some nights and chose to ate the local food outside. The food is not bad but it is a north indian food mainly and we did not want to eat north indian food in ladakh!

The tariff of the hotel is quite reasonable and they offer a discount on the tarriff as well. Hence it is value for money.

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled as a couple