All reviews super deluxe rooms arjun singh main market premium room restaurant staff chadar trek new building market place tasty food welcome drink nice experience excellent hotel central heating hotel is situated wooden flooring courteous staff enjoyed my stay
Reviewed 25 June 2018

I called the Manager, Mr. Mohammed (I believe his name was) from the Leh Airport and asked him the tariff and discounts and if there were any vacancy. He gave us a fantastic deal and invited us immediately to the hotel.

We were given a room on the 3rd Floor and we were blown away from the view of the ice clad mountains from the room window. I personally thanked him later for offering us a wonderful deal which included breakfast and dinner.

Later we explored the marketplace which is about a 5minute walk from the Hotel. Later we came to know we should not have walked so much on the first day as we were supposed to rest up for at least 24hours. When my colleague fell ill, they were all very concerned and helped us in every way.

We were so impressed that after we returned from our work at Kargil, we came back and stayed again here.

Good Tariff
Excellent View
Good Food

All in all a very good stay.

Hotel Staff, Please remind everyone who comes to your hotel the first time not to venture out on the first day of arrival.

Thanks
Anuj Gupta

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
General_ManagerSP, Manager at Hotel Singge Palace, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2018

Dear Guest

Thank you for your review. You were one of the humble and cooperative guest stayed with us. We always try to make our guests comfortable during their stay with us. We will always try to maintain the same service and will try our best to make our future guest more comfortable and happy with all our services and care.

Reviewed 21 June 2018

Ultimate homely food, cooperative staff & best location near to market.having Super Deluxe room for 5 nights. we are three families there, we enjoyed alot.The bedrooms are clean and have everything you need, including Tata Sky with all the sports channels.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank manisha970

Dear Guest,

Your words mean a lot to us. Thank You.
It gives us immense pleasure to know that you had really good time here. Hope to welcome you again.

Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

Not many faults with this hotel. Great location right next to the centre of town, helpful staff, very personable and genuinely helpful in house travel agent who can organise tours for you.

Rooms are nice. WiFi is horrid but that is to do with the Leh area, not the hotel.

Breakfast buffet is ok. Has a decent selection of Indian and Western foods, omelette chef and fruits.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
General_ManagerSP, Manager at Hotel Singge Palace, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2018

Dear guest,

Thank you for the words of appreciation for Hotel Singge Palace.
We will strive to improve the quality of our services even further.
Hope to host you in future.

Reviewed 9 June 2018

I stayed here on 3 different occasions in the space of 10 days while travelling around the Ladakh region.

It is a clean and well run hotel with very helpful staff and a great outdoor space in the middle with plenty of tables and chairs and also a coffee shop. There are also sometimes performances here in the evening which are well worth popping by for. It is very peaceful here and gets the sun for pretty much the whole day.

It has a great location as it is a couple of minutes walk from the main market and also only 10 mins drive from the airport.

The bedrooms are clean and have everything you need, including Tata Sky with all the sports channels. The showers are good quality as well. My one recommendation for the hotel would be to have toothbrush kits ready in all rooms, rather than having to request them.

The food here is good value although I would say the quality matches the value. It is fine, but nothing special.

The one negative I had staying here was my room was as far away from the WiFi hub as possible which meant I had one spot in my room that got weak signal and that was it. Otherwise I would have to go and sit in the garden area (which when it got cold in the evening, is not particularly ideal).

I would note that most of the rooms are much nearer the hub so you will probably be fine.

Overall, I think Singge Palace is a good hotel and hence I would recommend it.

Room Tip: Room 410 has better WiFi than 411 and 412 so see if you can check your room number in advance
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your experience about your stay at Hotel Singge Palace.
While it felt great to know that you had a nice stay at our hotel, inconvenience that you had to face is deeply regretted.
Addressing your concerns about wifi, we will make sure that the issue is dealt promptly.

Hope to host you soon!

Thank you.
Hotel Singge Palace

Reviewed 5 June 2018

Spent almost four nights in leh with this hotel. Rooms were clean with all necessities. Try to have super deluxe room in a wing which is separate from main wing. Take second floor. Food was really good. Given suggestions to include some fast food in dinner. Staff was also courteous.

Stayed: June 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for the praising words, which are definitely a source of inspiration for our entire team.
Hotel Singge Palace always strives to offer you the best in class services and hospitality. It was our pleasure to have you here.
We will surely inculde some fast options. Hope you will visit again very soon.

Thank you.