“my experience at transitliving”

Transit Living - Old Airport Road
Ranked #416 of 659 Hotels in Bengaluru
Bengaluru, India
“my experience at transitliving”
Reviewed 9 November 2012

The hospitality as usual was excellent. i have been in past many times and i think of no option other than Transit Living to stay.
Few things is thee interior need to be polished as few of the wooden structures are need to be attended.
Best of Luck, Happy Diwali to all staff members and Managers. See you soon.

• Stayed November 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank Girish_Sharma

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Reviewed 31 August 2012

I don't think they are doing any genuine business, if any customers offer more money they just make the current residents vacate. Beware don't plan to stay for longer than couple of days. You will have to face surprises.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank anitha k

Travellers are raving about these Bengaluru hotels

Reviewed 27 June 2012

I had booked couple of apartments as it was centrally located for my relatives. They really enjoyed their stay and the staff were very courteous and responsive. Also, the apartments are done up well and more importantly maintained well.

• Stayed June 2012, travelled with friends
bangalore
Reviewed 21 June 2012

I regularly stay here @ Transit Living, diamond district. The location is very very very central and the apartments and good and maintained well. All in all a good deal.

Near to Golf Course and next manipal

Room Tip: Book room in Higher Floors
  • Stayed June 2012, travelled with family
hyderabad
Reviewed 28 February 2012

I stayed here for 15 days for a training program from my office. I will give it full marks purely for the convenience and homely feel one needs for a long stay. My roon was neat and clean. Though bathroom was not very new it was always very clean and hygenic. I could reach work in 5 min and in the evenongs and weekends it was great as there is so much to do around . I would cook once in a while and the fully equipped kitchen was of good help. There is a small supermarket, laundary guy and restaurant n coffee shop in the same complex so it ws easy to manage food. neway the staff helps out with home delivery options. The manager was very polite and always asked if everything was alright. It is not like a hotel room, if u book a single room, not only do u get ur private room, but the hall n kitchen, though shared, is great as its nice to have extra space outside the room.

I would def reccomend it as being a girl i found it very safe with security round the clock and staff was very decent. I def stay here when i come back in May.

Room Tip: be specifice abt ur purpose of visit and any requirements u may have.
  • Stayed January 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank pratyushac
Reviewed 25 February 2012

Booked this place from the website and got a good deal for a 3 day stay (Friday to Sunday). The service apartment is not fancy or anything, no frills, no luxury feel. It is what you pay for. But, I would like to congratulate the management for good maintenance. Also, entire place is kept neat, cleaned twice a day. Everything was functional, Air conditioning, Power back up, hygienic cutlery, hot chai delivered every morning, towels changed everyday. Evenings, the boys would lay the bed with new linen. They also quickly arranged for cabs and there is a lot of good places just outside the apartment. Overall, I liked it.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank anuradha b
Reviewed 24 February 2012

These service apartments were booked by my brother who lives in Bangalore. We were 5 of us including my parents and we were coming from Cochin. We arrived at 2 am midnight and the apartments were located within a residential enclave. There was a supervisor at the entrance who got all our luggage collected from the car and lead us to our apartment. We crashed and woke up the next day and realized that our apartment was facing a beautiful 10 acre landscaped garden. The apartment was well furnished, breezy and good ventilation. Bathrooms were very clean (most important for me) and the staff were very responsive to our requests. I have stayed earlier in other service apartments but was very disappointing. But here, I had no reason to complain and even the small things were given attention. I am very particular about bath towels and believe me, they had soft white fluffy towels which were spotless. Only regret that we could not use the swimming pool and club house. Location is very close to main areas of Bangalore.

Room Tip: Book Entire Serviced Apartment,And not Just a room
  • Stayed February 2012, travelled with family
Travellers also viewed these Bengaluru hotels
Sterlings Mac Hotel
#1 of 659 in Bengaluru
5.0 of 5 bubbles 1,850 reviews
The Elanza Hotel
#55 of 659 in Bengaluru

Been to Transit Living - Old Airport Road? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Transit Living - Old Airport Road

Property: Transit Living - Old Airport Road
Address: J - 07 Diamond District Residency Airport Road | Old Airport Road, Kodihalli, Bengaluru 560017, India
Region: India > Karnataka > Bangalore District > Bengaluru
Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #416 of 659 Hotels in Bengaluru
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): £
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Transit Living - Old Airport Road 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Transit Living - Old Airport Road reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.