Hotel Pai Viceroy, Jayanagar
Taj West End(Bengaluru)
US$269
US$207
  • Breakfast included
The Leela Palace Bengaluru(Bengaluru)
US$280
LuxuryCollection
US$237
US$152
  • Pool
All reviewsvalue for moneyroom serviceexcellent hotelnon vegetarianhotel is locatedsouth bangaloreplace to staybus stopcomfortable stayvegetarian foodrecommend this hotelrooms are cleanexcellent serviceprime locationbudget hotelfront desk staffcomplimentary breakfast
Reviewed 20 December 2013

My flight into Bangalore arrived at 2:30 am, about an hour late. The hotel had said a driver would be waiting for me outside of baggage claim, and he was, along with 200 other drivers. It is chaos for Westerners arriving in India. But the security guard quickly approached me and asked who I was and where I was staying and he connected me with my driver in 5 seconds (how he knew, I do not know). The hotel is 40 km from the airport, which took about 45 minutes (plan on 90 minutes in traffic). The hotel is located on what appears to be a backroad, so it was a bit unusual in the dark, but the staff were waiting for me to take my bag and get me to my room. The hotel front desk looked like it was 10 am. There is a beautiful atrium in the hotel. The room is small, but there is a desk (but only a 220 v plug for a coffee maker) and two comfortable chairs, and a bed. Lighting was adequate but not perfect. The floors and bathroom were granite. The bathroom was small and the shower was an extension of the rest of the bathroom separated by a curtain. There was a nice flat panel TV, that I did not turn on. Air conditioning was available through a wall unit, which worked well. There was plenty of complementary bottled water in the room, which was replaced daily. The internet worked exceptionally well. All the staff were accommodating and friendly. I was here with a convention and we all enjoyed our stay. The breakfast was terrific, mine was complementary, but I think it was about the equivalent of $4 for a full Indian style breakfast. The hotel car service was perfect other than 10 o'clock meant about 10 o'clock, which is understandable for a city this densely populated.

Room Tip: Ask for a room furthest from traffic.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Bruce C
Reviewed 17 December 2013

we were in the hotel from 11th of December 2013 to 15th December 2013 occupying about 14 rooms and we strongly recommend Mr. Pushp-raj who has been very courteous, helpful and intelligent enough to create a win-win situation for the organization as well as for the customers.
He deserves to be promoted and given additional responsibilities as he has the potential to undertake more responsibilities. God bless him and we sincerely wish for his promotion and success in life.

Shroff Family.

Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 December 2013

I have stayed in many star rated hotels all over world. Pai Viceroy has to improved a lot. very compact room, Bath room and Food quality is not up to the mark. comfortless stay. Lift service is bad, can't advice to others.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 November 2013 via mobile

Rooms are good ,excellently maintained,house keeping at it's best
Stayed here almost n number of times
Very very friendly and helpful staff.
Safe place for a family visit,yet it might seem little expensive
Naveen....

Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 November 2013

I spent 3 nights of my honeymoon here and enjoyed every bit of the stay. Starting from the breakfast,room service to hospitality,cleanliness maintenance and quick response; everything was in place.I came back to stay here after 4 days again. Except for a little miscommunication everything went well.Keep it up Pai. Will come back again for sure.

• Stayed: November 2013