“Excellent stay”

Ranked #79 of 652 Hotels in Bengaluru
Bengaluru, India
“Excellent stay”
Reviewed 10 May 2014

I Visited banglore last month and my company is very near to hotel they give me accomdatation at fortune select trinity, staff were very professional and hotel offers a comfortable and pleasant ambience in a modern surrounding well mannered, the hotel Ex- chef They prepared special delicacies like Keema paratha. Taste was excellent and much better than routine continental was. This was the best spread buffet breakfast we had, Would stay here again

3 Thank Vikram232
PradeepUniyalGM, General Manager at Fortune Select Trinity, responded to this review, 12 May 2014
Dear Mr. Guest,

Greetings from Fortune Select Trinity,Bengaluru.!

At the outset, I would like to thank you for giving us the opportunity of hosting you during your visit to Bangalore.

At Fortune Select Trinity, it is our constant endeavor to provide you with high standards of personalized service and efficiency. Feedback from valuable patrons like you helps us improve ourselves and exceed expectations.

I look forward to meeting you during your next visit to Fortune Select Trinity,Bengalore and would be delighted to assist you with any requirements.

Pradeep K.Uniyal

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (95)
  • Korean first
New Delhi, India
Reviewed 9 May 2014

Location is perfect in Whitefield - central to all office complexes in Whitefield.
Ideal for short business stays - max. 2days
Rooms are well designed, spacious
However, bathrooms are not so well planned - less lighting and overall planning with fittings & other accessories are not well thought of. This is major cause of complain.
Breakfast is good. Decent items to choose from.
Room service is also fairly OK. no issues there.
Overall, recommended place if you have business in Whitefield.
Tip for Hotel staff - do something about lighting & fittings in your room washrooms!!!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
3 Thank Abhishek S
PradeepUniyalGM, General Manager at Fortune Select Trinity, responded to this review, 10 May 2014

Greetings from Fortune Select Trinity.!

I look forward to meeting you during your next visit to Fortune Select Trinity and would be delighted to assist you with any requirements.

Mumbai (Bombay), India
Reviewed 8 May 2014

This is a very nice property and has some very good restaurants. The rooms are good and the feeling of being safe comes with any ITC property . This is ideally located for people who has business at White field considering the crazy traffic situation at Bangalore.

1 Thank Ajit_Mumbai

Paris, France
Reviewed 7 May 2014

The could be a decent four star hotel if it could get a few things right. The rooms are large and the hotel provides decent enough food. I like the western touches like sweet bread for tea, and it is the first I've seen of cheese in bangalore. The western food is mixed with traditional food, so you really get both.

Most of the staff are friendly, but there are a few surly ones as well. The rooms are clean and the hotel is quet and relaxed. It has a very nice pool area.

The biggest problem I had was the water...the first day the shower was cold. It took some convincing to get the staff to believe it wasn't my improper use, but apparently they believed me because they turned in the hot water. The problem was, in doing so they turned off the cold water, so now there was MUCK BROWN WATER !!!

in meeting space EAST there was stink of a dead rodent so entire meeting delayed today, plus when the local admin team asked for GM the reply was he is busy in a coporate visit, somehow the concept of gueast first seems to have dissapered as per the admin team and thier own staff due to some change in leadership in Top Management

What a waste

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Dear Guest,

Greetings of the Day from Bengaluru !

Thank you for your time for posting comments at trip Advisor.
We have taken a note and are working on the same.

At Fortune we take all feed-backs from our esteem guests very seriously and for us guest always comes first.I would like to know more and request for your contact number to interact with you personally to let you know that we do care.

Bengaluru, India
Reviewed 4 May 2014

it was really a great experience during our team lunch...good buffet spread with varieties of deserts.Staffs were friendly and there service standard was excellent.we really enjoyed our lunch and definitely revisit.

Room Tip: Top floor front view rooms has good view of entire whitefield.
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled with friends
PradeepUniyalGM, General Manager at Fortune Select Trinity, responded to this review, 6 May 2014
Dear Mr. Guest,

Burleigh Heads, Australia
Reviewed 29 April 2014

We had a very comfortable stay at this hotel for 2 weeks as my husband was working across the road. The staff could not have been more helpful, happy and polite. Sheila, the guest manager is a real gem with local knowledge and a genuine, caring nature. As are the other managers. Very proactive in dealing with issues of any kind. The floor staff are fabulous, dedicated, attentive and helpful. Eg After only our 2nd day there everyone knew how we liked our morning coffee! The chefs are really excellent with every meal being an absolutely stunning buffet of delicious food, always different. We didn't tire of eating in!
There were always hotel drivers to take me wherever I needed to go for reasonable rates. The swimming pool and gym are more than adequate and the Day Spa a real treat.
The power does go out in India regularly, but the hotel states that the generator comes on in 10 seconds and it always did ( I counted down! Particularly when I was stuck in the lift! 7 seconds and the lights and air were on and just a few seconds more to let me out)

Room Tip: Our room was right out the front above the entrance and we didn't find it noisy at all. Lots of...
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
PradeepUniyalGM, General Manager at Fortune Select Trinity, responded to this review, 2 May 2014
Dear Guest,

Greetings from Fortune Select Trinity, Bengaluru !

Thank you for spending your valuable time for posting your response on to the Trip Advisor.

I am delighted to note that you appreciated the food ,service and other facilities , I am glade that you enjoyed our hospitality & liked the food & services of the coffee shop & the hotel , your stay was comfortable with us and you recommend Fortune Select Excalibur !

Thank you for your kind & encouraging words,Your feedback have been shared with all our team members especially with our GRM Sheela.Now we have Elevators fitted with automatic rescue devices which brings down the elevators to the lobby level immediately.

We look forward to welcoming you back at a Fortune Hotel / Fortune Select Trinity, Bengaluru .

Best Regards ,

General Manager,
Fortune Select Trinity,
Bengaluru,India
Reviewed 28 April 2014

Did an event @ ITC Fortune in North Parade Hall and in a Lawn. It's an excellent place for the event and weddings right destination in Bangalore. The team there was really very supportive for all my needs towards event. As an Event Manager I love to do event in a venue like ITC fortune.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
PradeepUniyalGM, General Manager at Fortune Select Trinity, responded to this review, 29 April 2014
Dear Guest,

Greetings from Fortune Select Trinity,Bengaluru !

I am delighted to note that you appreciated the food ,service and other facilities , I am glade that you enjoyed our hospitality & liked services of Banquets of the hotel and you recommend Fortune Select Trinity !

Thank you for your kind encouraging words,Your feedback have been shared with all our team members.

We look forward to welcoming you back at a Fortune Hotel / Fortune Select Trinity,Bengaluru.

Best Regards ,