“Enjoyed the stay!!”

Fortune Select Trinity
Ranked #75 of 693 Hotels in Bengaluru
Reviewed 12 May 2014

Stayed at the hotel on my business trip to Banglore.love the hospitality, specially the management is friendly and Customer oriented.The Food is good specially the breakfast buffet.Love the stay will come again.

• Stayed: May 2014
1  Thank VIRAT2013
PradeepUniyalGM, General Manager at Fortune Select Trinity, responded to this reviewResponded 17 May 2014

Dear Guest,

Greetings from Fortune Select Trinity, Bengaluru.!

At the outset, I would like to thank you for giving us the opportunity of hosting you during your visit to Bangalore.

At Fortune Select Trinity, it is our constant endeavour to provide you with high standards of personalized service and efficiency. Feedback from valuable patrons like you helps us improve ourselves and exceed expectations.

I look forward to meeting you during your next visit to Fortune Select Trinity, Bangalore and would be delighted to assist you with any requirements.

Pradeep K. Uniyal
Fortune Select Trinity,
Bengaluru

Reviewed 12 May 2014

Clean rooms, comfortable beds, good food, professional service....thats all you need from a good hotel and believe me this hotel has it all and what makes this hotel great are the polite, anticipating and proactive people working there specially the Front Office Team. This hotel does not disappoint you at any platform. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
4  Thank SKSehgal

Dear Guest,

Greetings from Fortune Select Trinity, Bengaluru.!

Fortune Select Trinity,
Bengaluru

Reviewed 10 May 2014

I Visited banglore last month and my company is very near to hotel they give me accomdatation at fortune select trinity, staff were very professional and hotel offers a comfortable and pleasant ambience in a modern surrounding well mannered, the hotel Ex- chef They prepared special delicacies like Keema paratha. Taste was excellent and much better than routine continental was. This was the best spread buffet breakfast we had, Would stay here again

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
3  Thank Vikram232
PradeepUniyalGM, General Manager at Fortune Select Trinity, responded to this reviewResponded 12 May 2014

Dear Mr. Guest,

Greetings from Fortune Select Trinity,Bengaluru.!

At Fortune Select Trinity, it is our constant endeavor to provide you with high standards of personalized service and efficiency. Feedback from valuable patrons like you helps us improve ourselves and exceed expectations.

I look forward to meeting you during your next visit to Fortune Select Trinity,Bengalore and would be delighted to assist you with any requirements.

Reviewed 9 May 2014

Location is perfect in Whitefield - central to all office complexes in Whitefield.
Ideal for short business stays - max. 2days
Rooms are well designed, spacious
However, bathrooms are not so well planned - less lighting and overall planning with fittings & other accessories are not well thought of. This is major cause of complain.
Breakfast is good. Decent items to choose from.
Room service is also fairly OK. no issues there.
Overall, recommended place if you have business in Whitefield.
Tip for Hotel staff - do something about lighting & fittings in your room washrooms!!!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
3  Thank Thundering_Raiden
PradeepUniyalGM, General Manager at Fortune Select Trinity, responded to this reviewResponded 10 May 2014

Greetings from Fortune Select Trinity.!

I look forward to meeting you during your next visit to Fortune Select Trinity and would be delighted to assist you with any requirements.

Reviewed 8 May 2014

This is a very nice property and has some very good restaurants. The rooms are good and the feeling of being safe comes with any ITC property . This is ideally located for people who has business at White field considering the crazy traffic situation at Bangalore.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Ajit_Mumbai

Reviewed 7 May 2014

The could be a decent four star hotel if it could get a few things right. The rooms are large and the hotel provides decent enough food. I like the western touches like sweet bread for tea, and it is the first I've seen of cheese in bangalore. The western food is mixed with traditional food, so you really get both.

Most of the staff are friendly, but there are a few surly ones as well. The rooms are clean and the hotel is quet and relaxed. It has a very nice pool area.

The biggest problem I had was the water...the first day the shower was cold. It took some convincing to get the staff to believe it wasn't my improper use, but apparently they believed me because they turned in the hot water. The problem was, in doing so they turned off the cold water, so now there was MUCK BROWN WATER !!!

in meeting space EAST there was stink of a dead rodent so entire meeting delayed today, plus when the local admin team asked for GM the reply was he is busy in a coporate visit, somehow the concept of gueast first seems to have dissapered as per the admin team and thier own staff due to some change in leadership in Top Management

What a waste

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

Greetings of the Day from Bengaluru !

Thank you for your time for posting comments at trip Advisor.
We have taken a note and are working on the same.

At Fortune we take all feed-backs from our esteem guests very seriously and for us guest always comes first.I would like to know more and request for your contact number to interact with you personally to let you know that we do care.

Reviewed 4 May 2014

it was really a great experience during our team lunch...good buffet spread with varieties of deserts.Staffs were friendly and there service standard was excellent.we really enjoyed our lunch and definitely revisit.

Room Tip: Top floor front view rooms has good view of entire whitefield.