“First Class Service and Experience”

Fortune Select Trinity
Ranked #80 of 658 Hotels in Bengaluru
Bengaluru, India
“First Class Service and Experience”
Reviewed 22 May 2014

Recently visited for an evening outing with friends. I was pleasantly surprised at the promptness and diligence of the staff. The hotel is well maintained and has a relaxing atmosphere. The staff made sure we were well taken care of and of course, the food was great!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
PradeepUniyalGM, General Manager at Fortune Select Trinity, responded to this review, 23 May 2014

Greetings from Fortune Select Trinity, Bengaluru.!

At the outset, I would like to thank you for giving us the opportunity of hosting you during your visit to Bangalore.

At Fortune Select Trinity, it is our constant endeavour to provide you with high standards of personalized service and efficiency. Feedback from valuable patrons like you helps us improve ourselves and exceed expectations.

I look forward to meeting you during your next visit to Fortune Select Trinity, Bangalore and would be delighted to assist you with any requirements.

Bengaluru

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (97)
  • Korean first
Bangalore
Reviewed 19 May 2014

My home from home when travelling in India.
Brilliant rooms, fabulous food, great bar for showing sports and a great place to catch up with fellow travellers every time.
Most importantly, the staff, it's a family for the business traveller and a place that I call home!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business

Delhi
Reviewed 12 May 2014

Stayed at the hotel on my business trip to Banglore.love the hospitality, specially the management is friendly and Customer oriented.The Food is good specially the breakfast buffet.Love the stay will come again.

• Stayed May 2014
1 Thank VIRAT2013
PradeepUniyalGM, General Manager at Fortune Select Trinity, responded to this review, 17 May 2014

Reviewed 12 May 2014

Clean rooms, comfortable beds, good food, professional service....thats all you need from a good hotel and believe me this hotel has it all and what makes this hotel great are the polite, anticipating and proactive people working there specially the Front Office Team. This hotel does not disappoint you at any platform. Highly recommended.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with friends
4 Thank SKSehgal

Reviewed 10 May 2014

I Visited banglore last month and my company is very near to hotel they give me accomdatation at fortune select trinity, staff were very professional and hotel offers a comfortable and pleasant ambience in a modern surrounding well mannered, the hotel Ex- chef They prepared special delicacies like Keema paratha. Taste was excellent and much better than routine continental was. This was the best spread buffet breakfast we had, Would stay here again

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
3 Thank Vikram232
PradeepUniyalGM, General Manager at Fortune Select Trinity, responded to this review, 12 May 2014
Dear Mr. Guest,

Greetings from Fortune Select Trinity,Bengaluru.!

At Fortune Select Trinity, it is our constant endeavor to provide you with high standards of personalized service and efficiency. Feedback from valuable patrons like you helps us improve ourselves and exceed expectations.

I look forward to meeting you during your next visit to Fortune Select Trinity,Bengalore and would be delighted to assist you with any requirements.

New Delhi, India
Reviewed 9 May 2014

Location is perfect in Whitefield - central to all office complexes in Whitefield.
Ideal for short business stays - max. 2days
Rooms are well designed, spacious
However, bathrooms are not so well planned - less lighting and overall planning with fittings & other accessories are not well thought of. This is major cause of complain.
Breakfast is good. Decent items to choose from.
Room service is also fairly OK. no issues there.
Overall, recommended place if you have business in Whitefield.
Tip for Hotel staff - do something about lighting & fittings in your room washrooms!!!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
3 Thank Abhishek S
PradeepUniyalGM, General Manager at Fortune Select Trinity, responded to this review, 10 May 2014
Dear Guest,

Greetings from Fortune Select Trinity.!

I look forward to meeting you during your next visit to Fortune Select Trinity and would be delighted to assist you with any requirements.

Mumbai (Bombay), India
Reviewed 8 May 2014

This is a very nice property and has some very good restaurants. The rooms are good and the feeling of being safe comes with any ITC property . This is ideally located for people who has business at White field considering the crazy traffic situation at Bangalore.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Ajit_Mumbai
Dear Guest,

Greetings from Fortune Select Trinity.!