“Best Business Hotel near ITPL, Bangalore”

Fortune Select Trinity
Ranked #78 of 665 Hotels in Bengaluru
Kozhikode, India
“Best Business Hotel near ITPL, Bangalore”
Reviewed 23 June 2014

The location is the awesome, just right in front of SAP Labs. Helpful staff. Quick and hassle free check in. Fast WiFi and a good working space. Overall, an excellent business hotel. However, I would not recommend it for leisure stay due to the dull environment.

Room Tip: Front Facing rooms on higher floors
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Arnab S
PradeepUniyalGM, General Manager at Fortune Select Trinity, responded to this review, 25 June 2014
Greetings from Fortune Select Trinity, Bengaluru.!

At the outset, I would like to thank you for giving us the opportunity of hosting you during your visit to Bangalore.

At Fortune Select Trinity, it is our constant endeavour to provide you with high standards of personalized service and efficiency. Feedback from valuable patrons like you helps us improve ourselves and exceed expectations.

I look forward to meeting you during your next visit to Fortune Select Trinity, Bangalore and would be delighted to assist you with any requirements.

Bengaluru

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (99)
  • Korean first
Bengaluru, India
Reviewed 12 June 2014

Excellent location, accommodation, food and staff . soooooooooooooooperb stay ! Lovely environment !! Every smile that you come across makes us feel so light and happy !!
It looks so grand gives a feel like in a palace !! want a peacefull safe funfilled stay my choice will always be FORTUNE SELECT TRINITY !!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank Sathvika0910
PradeepUniyalGM, General Manager at Fortune Select Trinity, responded to this review, 16 June 2014
Greetings from Fortune Select Trinity, Bengaluru.!

At Fortune Select Trinity, it is our constant endeavor to provide you with high standards of personalized service and efficiency. Feedback from valuable patrons like you helps us improve ourselves and exceed expectations.

Pune, India
Reviewed 12 June 2014

What a great place for the money I paid?! This is one of the luxury hotel you'll find in Bangalore. High on hygiene, cleanliness, food quality and at a pretty good location too; not that far from most things. I really enjoyed staying at Fortune Bangalore. Room was neat and clean. Breakfast and buffet dinner was very good. The service was excellent. Front desk greeted customer in excellent manner.The Team leader at front office Mr. Sherin was very much helpful.

Room Tip: Room on higher floors are preferable
1 Thank marymn1986

Guntur, India
Reviewed 3 June 2014

Excellent location, accommodation, food and staff service. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay here, the spread buffet food was the best we had, this hotel is just fantastic in all aspects be it the ambiance, cleanliness, staff, food, price etc, Very modern hotel, no ambiance of being in India,

2 Thank prak007
PradeepUniyalGM, General Manager at Fortune Select Trinity, responded to this review, 4 June 2014

Melbourne, Australia
Reviewed 2 June 2014

I stayed in this hotel as it was the wedding reception venue for my sis. The hotel was well maintained and the stay was very comfortable. The only difficulty I had was with the floor staff. The staff were friendly and great, but not very knowledgeable of the local place and amenities and some of them could not follow English well. Not their fault though, most of them were newly employed and from states all over India (eg. Bihar!!!). Other than that, the experience was very satisfactory.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank ShanthiJoseph

Mumbai (Bombay), India
Reviewed 29 May 2014

Our regular visit hotel within the vicinty of my Office & also near to other business area of Whitefield. With four star tag, the hotel is priced well and lives upto the expectation with all basic needs for business/ work like wifi. Good & Pleasant service with variety of food menu. Only one area of improvement - at breakfast - its little confusing - where it starts because plates are kept in a such a way that you need to do real SEARCH work and the buffet area looks little dull, lack freshness.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
PradeepUniyalGM, General Manager at Fortune Select Trinity, responded to this review, 31 May 2014

Chennai
Reviewed 26 May 2014

I have been staying in this property for almost 3 weeks and this one seems to be a good choice. The best part is you get busses @ the entrance to go to any part of the city in bengaluru. Good choices in food and a 10 mins u get to have everything u need. And the rooms are well maintained. The service people are good and helpful. I hardly get to see hotels with everything taken care of well. Only drawback is the morning traffic which will take your mood out which is quite common in bengaluru.

Room Tip: Take the rooms on the southern side.. you get to see a good view.
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
PradeepUniyalGM, General Manager at Fortune Select Trinity, responded to this review, 28 May 2014