“very bad service, very bad hotel”

Fortune Select Trinity
Ranked #77 of 662 Hotels in Bengaluru
Gurgaon, Haryana, India
“very bad service, very bad hotel”
Reviewed 29 July 2014

I stayed at this hotel twice in the past. Both the times I asked for toiletries in the room but the guys either came too late or did not come at all till I called up again to remind them. On two consecutive nights, they shutdown AC at 4'O clock in the night for 1 hour causing me to wake up and waste my whole night. On the second night I called them up, the mechanic who came tried to make a fool of me by cleaning the air filter. I got on his ladder and checked the pipes myself. As expected the lines were not cool. I told him this and he had no answer. Half an hour later they turned on the AC. They charge near about vivanta. (they charged Rs.5000/- per night and Taj Vivanta charges around Rs.5400/-). Radha charges much less (nearly half) but you cannot find faults with the service standards at Radha. It's far far superior then fortune.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Ashwani G
Pradeep k U, General Manager at Fortune Select Trinity, responded to this review, 1 August 2014
Greetings of the day !
Thank You for taking your time for putting your comments on trip advisor have gone through the comments.
The amenities like shaving kit, Dental kit, Comb etc are the part of the fortune club rooms & suites and single lady traveler along with Lady kit and couple of meg zines. these are provided on request to the guests of standard rooms.
We at Fortune hotels take pride in providing the best of the services and run efficient process driven operation.
Request you to share your contact details as i would love to interact with you as no Guest's registration card / ID card bearing your name nor security department has your photograph since January 2014 are in records.Nor there is any guests History ( generated automatically by computer) under this name
Look forward hearing from you.

Pradeep K.Uniyal
+91 80 39884444
+91 80 30193220

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (99)
  • Korean first
Navi Mumbai, India
Reviewed 29 July 2014

Last week i had been to fortune Whitefield which is one of the finest business hotel of India where the services are crisp. The servers are proficient .Sheila is the best Guest relation executive i have come across. Its incomplete if i don't mention about the food. The Indian food is authentic where as the Chinese is flavorful and rich . The management is one of the best i have ever come across .
Overall its an Excellent hotel with amazing staff .
I would recommend it to my friends and colleagues . Keep it up team Fortune .

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
2 Thank 130hardik
Greetings from Fortune Select Trinity, Bengaluru.!

At the outset, I would like to thank you for giving us the opportunity of hosting you during your visit to Bangalore.

At Fortune Select Trinity, it is our constant endeavour to provide you with high standards of personalized service and efficiency. Feedback from valuable patrons like you helps us improve ourselves and exceed expectations.I have shared your valuable feedback with my team which will encourage all of us to serv our guests better.

I look forward to meeting you during your next visit to Fortune Select Trinity, Bangalore and would be delighted to assist you with any requirements.

General Manager,
Tolland, Connecticut, United States
Reviewed 25 July 2014 via mobile

Just started for one night on business. The room was clean and in good condition, and the staff very friendly and helpful. Breakfast was great, good choices both western and Indian. The road in front of the hotel is extremely busy, so if you are sensitive to traffic noise best ask for a room facing the rear of the hotel. I would definitely stay here again.

Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
2 Thank Martin E
PradeepUniyalGM, General Manager at Fortune Select Trinity, responded to this review, 26 July 2014

Bengaluru, India
Reviewed 24 July 2014

We Are very satisfied. Good relation between service and price. Hotel is clean, comfortable, has a good location. Last month we were been in this fortune select trinity and we were satisfied to That's the reason because we decided to choose it again .

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
2 Thank kjeevan066
PradeepUniyalGM, General Manager at Fortune Select Trinity, responded to this review, 25 July 2014
Greetings from Fortune Select Trinity, Bengaluru.!

I am pleased to know that you were satisfied with your experience of our services and facilities.Your input on the Buffet menu was discussed and executive chef has implemented the same,please dolet the chef on duty know your preference ,the dish will be added during your stay in future as this is the practice across the Fortune HOTELS

At Fortune Select Trinity, it is our constant endeavour to provide you with high standards of personalized service and efficiency. Feedback from valuable patrons like you helps us improve ourselves and exceed expectations.Your comments have been shared with the team for it will give encouragement yet to impart better service to our guests.

Bengaluru, India
Reviewed 23 July 2014

I had a marvelous stay at Trinity. Wonderful interiors, exceptional conference set up, very good service and some excellent dining too. Would definitely recommend this place to friends. The staff were extremely helpful & friendly.

Room Tip: The back facing rooms are open to a lot of greenery which may be missed otherwise in a city hotel.
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled on business

Reviewed 22 July 2014 via mobile

Fortune trinity is one of the best fortune hotels I have visited and top three hotels of whitefield where it lacks in infrastructure and luxury it more than makes it with superb food and equally well tempered staff members. Shiela the guest relations manager is a star as many of other like Dilip dass in housekeeping, shareen in front office and all the stars studed fortune trinity team .I have put the hotel on my favourite list.I shall recommend this hotel to my associates and friends as well.

• Stayed July 2014

Reviewed 22 July 2014

Staff very courtious. Excellent food and the spread at coffee shop is eye appealing. Cosy and comfortable room and a great place to stay. For business traveller it's completely value for money.

Also have good swimming pool and conference facility.

• Stayed July 2014