AyurvedaGram Heritage Wellness Centre
Hotels.com
US$198
US$188
  • Breakfast included
The Leela Palace Bengaluru(Bengaluru)
US$280
US$100
US$237
US$152
  • Pool
All reviewsyoga and meditationpanchakarma treatmentbody typecustomized foodbeautiful resortbengaluru cityrestaurant staffin houseconsultationkeralaayurvedicprescribedrejuvenatingailmentspatientscottageretreat
Reviewed 10 March 2014

First of all, I went to AyurvedaGram searching for treatment. I want to thank the special care from the doctors Dr Manmohan and Dr Natasha, as well as the therapists.

I loved the yoga and meditation classes and I think that they are perfect to harmonize the treatments. The teachers are very dedicated and nice. Even for someone that has no expericence in yoga and meditation they conduct the classes in a way that you can benefit from the techniques.

The Marketing Manager Varuni, people from the Administration office (Vinay, Lalita, Indira and Sindu) are very friendly. The food was great, tasteful and with a large variety! People from the kitchen (all the guys) are always worried about the menu. The housekeepers and the gardeners always came to us with a kind smile and flowers.

The place is really peaceful and very beautiful! An oasis for healing and great joy!!!

I really liked the place, staff and treatments. I highly recommend this for a minimum period of 2 weeks.

I hope I can be back soon!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
5  Thank HGentil
Reviewed 15 January 2014

I went to Ayurvedagram on the recommendation of my ayurvedic doctor from the US. I was in Bhutan and about to travel back to the US, so a trip to India was kind of on the way. I had a very enjoyable time. I think the treatments were good. I have had ayurvedic treatments in Switzerland so, my expectations were high. The treatments were authentic, the food was good, the doctors were knowledgeable and caring and the staff was very sweet. The little details that are not exactly the treatments but, the transition between treatments was a bit lacking. LIke how gently they take you off the massage table and such. If you ever get cold, make sure you tell the doctor to so that it doesn't happen again. I would however, highly recommend going here if you are in need of some revitalizing. After almost a month since my treatments for a tricky illness, I'm finding my energy coming back as the doctors had predicted. It's a little pricey for India but, very comfortable, clean and safe. Worth the extra rupees. As an architect, getting to stay in an authentic Kerala style village is a big plus.

Room Tip: The clinic is in a Heritage sight. All of the rooms are good but, I particularly liked the room I had on the ground floor of the larger building as I could step outside on the porch and read in the nice air. There is a little street noise outside the walled community but, it settles down at night. I imagine that rooms on the West side are quieter. I used earplugs so as not to be awakened before I was ready to awaken. The individual cottages are gorgeous and some even have outdoor showers. Fun
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo
2  Thank Larchitect
Reviewed 26 October 2013

Ayurvedagram is well located in the outskirts of Bangalore. The weather is great almost throughout the year. It has been easy for me to make bookings and reach there from the airport.

It has authentic traditional ayurvedic treatments combined with yoga and meditation. This makes it an ideal place to be in when you take time off from the hectic world we all live in. The team is just fabulous with great doctors as well as the service staff who are all there to help you with a smile whenever you need them. Dr. Manmohan is excellent in his knowledge and very compassionate. Dr. Natasha who lives on the premises is very good and kind too. The therapists give massages which are out of the world.

The overall ambience is very ethnic and represents the Kerala theme in a beautiful way. The gardens, reception, meditation hall and the treatment centre are all extremely nice and add to the lovely ambience. The rooms and restaurant are very nice too. The food is tasty, healthy and includes great variety. It is only vegetarian but nobody misses non vegetarian food there.

I would strongly recommend this place to anyone who wants to experience authentic Ayurvedic treatment in a very hygeinic, ethnic and clean environment under the guidance of some of the best qualified doctors!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
2  Thank Jb C
Reviewed 25 October 2013

To be in Ayurvedagram was one of the best experience that my sister and i had. We were 5 months there and we find in this place the peace and the kindness of each of the persons who work there,making us feel in house
My sister was with a critical picture of arthritis but with the massages,therapies and phisiotheraphy that ,the doctors,(Dr Manmohan ,and Dr Natasha)therapist (Karthu,Anu, Ninu, Vizor,Jodhie )and phisioterapist (Dinesh )gave to her , she improve a lot ,now we are of the Ayurvedagram in our country with her better and with the desire of being forward
Ayurvedagram offer to her the nesessary treatments in order that she could better,the Administration office( Lalita , Vinay,Indira Sindu),always helping us ,the persons in the Kitchen,always worry about us with the menú(Ambridge, Srivas,Libin,all the boys there) ,the laundry,the housekeepers who each morning came to our room with a beautiful smile ,the gardeners always keeping the flowers beautiful ,Mr Kannan who help us a lot to my sister can go out and all the drivers , Mr Daniel always asking what we need …all of you and our dear Ranger ,the lovely dog who was with us until the last day, they all helped that she improves. From here we give them the infinte graces for everything received
The clases of yoga,pranayama and meditación help us a lot specially to me ,thanks to the very good masters ¡!!
Thanks all of you..Ayurvedagram is the best place wher you can find the peace and healing  We hoppe back one day again ..is the best place to be!!! ..God bless you all of you.Love you and miss you

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
4  Thank SilviaEgusquiza
Reviewed 11 October 2013

I visited Ayurvedagram from Cochin for 14 nights for weight loss after exploring the weight loss programs of a couple of other residential health retreats in Bangalore because I liked the Bangalore weather. This one looked the most authentic. I lost around 7 kg and more important they kind of altered my mindset re food and exercise besides giving me stuff I could carry on doing even after I left them. They are not a show-sha place, just very cultured and authentic, very passionate about what they do. The rooms are comfortable though where they haven't refurbished the rooms can look shabby. The refurbished Heritage rooms are really good looking however. Actually their showpiece is their people: they are warm, smiling, eager to help. The lower levels often don't speak English and I think this is something which Ayurvedagram needs to fix through teaching. They have an amazing Yoga teacher who goes way beyond just physical asanas and actually gives you new ways of dealing with stresses and strains. If you can't take only vegetarian and only Indian food then you will have a problem with the diet which is pure vegetarian, low on salt and spices and very tasty . I believe they allow some non-veg in cases where it is medically required. Their therapies are excellent : true Kerala ayurveda. All in all a good experience. Price wise nowhere near the exorbitant Soukya but not cheap either.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo