“One of the best of many hotels in Bangalore”
Review of The Paul Bangalore

The Paul Bangalore
Ranked #19 of 668 Hotels in Bengaluru
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Well i was for a vacation in bangaluru with a friend of mine . The place was new and i was all confused where to go for. I was told that " The Paul Bangalore" is a very superb hotel in the area and decided to visit it.

It was a great hotel and lived upto its name . The hospitality was great and i became very comfortable .
I recommend every one visiting bangaluru to visit it once

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
The_Paul_Bangalore, General Manager at The Paul Bangalore, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2014

Dear Guest

We thank you for opting to stay at The Paul Bangalore where you always “Stay Ahead” with all the space to relax, refresh, and be pampered.

We strive hard to assure fond memories of a memorable stay and we are proud to realize that we created one for you.

I have conveyed your gracious comments about our hospitality and service to our team, for whom it has been a great source of inspiration.

We all look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel. I recommend you to visit our award winning restaurant “Vembanad” this time, it is worth it.

There are newer reviews for The Paul Bangalore

Reviewed 27 May 2014

We were two couples and so decided to stay for a weekend in bangalore and had quite a few options..... including staying at our friends place... but we decided to stay at The Paul. We booked the Premier Suite.. but they upgraded us to the Club Suite which was awesome and a pleasant surprise. A weekend was just not enough! Awesome food and great service.... you should ask for Chef Biju's Beef Fry.... The Gym is better than some of the best speciality Health clubs in the city.
The best part was our friends from Bangalore also checked in with us!
If you are in Bangalore you should Stay here at least once..... I'm sure you will come back again... I will!

Room Tip: Any room you choose is fine..... they are all fantastic!
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank Ajayharidas

Dear Guest

We cannot thank you enough for such a detailed and encouraging feedback on your stay at The Paul Bangalore and taking time out to share it on TripAdvisor.

We are glad that you liked our suites which are carefully conceived and designed to offer unlimited luxury to the discerning travellers like you.

Staff is the biggest asset to any organization and we are fortunate to have one of the best team to take care of our guests and they are thrilled to know that you enjoyed the culinary offerings, gym facilities and ambience of our hotel during your stay with us.

Once again, thank you very much for your kind words of praise. We look forward to welcoming you back to The Paul Bangalore on your next visit soon.

Reviewed 27 May 2014

We stayed at the Paul for the weekend. The rooms were clean and spacious. The staff extremely polite and helpful. It was mower like a home away from home, they also have a fully equipped gym. Only the pool was very cold. The hotel is very efficiently run!!!!

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Sindhuja21

Dear Guest

We thank you for opting The Paul Bangalore where you always “Stay Ahead” with all the space to relax, refresh and be pampered in a serene environment. Here, you stay in the heart of city and yet away from the hustle and bustle of Bangalore city.

We are glad that you had a memorable stay with us. Staffs are the biggest asset to any organization and we are fortunate to have one of the best team to take care of our guests and they are thrilled to know that you felt at home.

We look forward to welcoming you back to The Paul Bangalore on your next visit soon. I recommend you to try our Mughlai restaurant “Masala Dani” this time, it is worth it.

Reviewed 16 May 2014

I had the most wonderful experience. The rooms were gigantic, clean, and modern. Every personnel was gracious. They acknowledge my presence. Especially, the lads in the kitchen whom I'm chat with about my childhood game of cricket. Best place to stay at in Bangalore!

Room Tip: Corner suites
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
The_Paul_Bangalore, General Manager at The Paul Bangalore, responded to this reviewResponded 20 May 2014

Dear Guest

We are glad to know that you liked our suites which are most spacious in the city and have spacious balconies so that you can enjoy Bangalore’s pleasant weather.

Staffs are the biggest asset to any organization and we are fortunate to have one of the best team to take care of our guests and they are thrilled to know that you enjoyed the services and hospitality which we are known for.

Reviewed 16 May 2014

Stayed for 2 nights and thoroughly enjoyed the comfort and hospitality. Has a beautiful , serene lobby with soft music where u can enjoy drinks in evening. Breakfast buffet was excellent. Enjoyed the swimming pool which is covered , no fear of tanning. Excellent overall.

• Stayed: May 2014
2  Thank Deepikakhosla

Dear Guest

Thank you for opting to stay at The Paul Bangalore where you always “Stay Ahead” with all the space to relax, refresh, and be pampered. We strive hard to assure fond memories of a memorable stay and we are proud to know that we created one during your stay with us.

We are glad to know that you liked our aesthetically designed atrium lobby which features soothing water bodies, well nurtured greenery, use of best quality teak wood and a piano performance to give you that relaxed evening.

We all look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel.

Reviewed 12 May 2014

I got married in April last year. As I am living in Koramangala, I wanted a place not too far away. Nothing in Koramangala fitted the bill till a friend told me about the Paul. I had passed The Paul a number of times on the inner ring road but never quite imagined what a spacious place it is. I wanted a hall to seat over two hundred guests and they had just the thing. Their menu - both veg & non veg -was very comprehensive. They even gave you a choice of three desserts!! Just what appealed to me as one who has a sweet tooth.They even took on the job of decorating the hall. Once I told them my requirements, they took charge under the able guidance of the Banquet Manager Ms' Ameena. They even arranged a food tasting session for me and my wife a few days' before the event. The hall was tastefully decorated with a traditional mantap giving the hall a very cosy feel. With all the responsibilities taken over by the hotel, I had no tensions whatsoever, even on D day!! Everything went according to clockwork and all the guests thoroughly enjoyed the evening and there was unanimous praise from the guests about the food and the decorations put up by the staff. I and my wife sat through the entire evening without a moment of tension, thanks to The Paul. It was the perfect wedding for both of us.

Varun Nayar,
Koramangala,
Bangalore - 560 095.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Varun N

Dear Guest

We strive hard to assure fond memories of a memorable experience and we are proud to know that we created one during your wedding last year.

Sincere thanks for opting The Paul Bangalore and taking time out to share it on TripAdvisor.

We are glad to know that you and your guests had a superlative experience.

Staff is the biggest asset to any organization and we are fortunate to have one of the best team to take care of our guests and they are thrilled to know that you enjoyed the food and services we are known for.

Once again, thank you very much for your kind words of praise. We look forward to welcoming you back to The Paul Bangalore on you next visit soon.

Reviewed 10 May 2014 via mobile

This place is a gem and what makes it a gem is the staff. They helped me with many of my travel plans after Bangalore as I still have a month left of travel. They were accommodating to no end and whatever I asked they completed with a GENUINE smile.
I stayed in one of the suites with a friend. 2 separate rooms and bathrooms, living room, kitchen, another half bath, small balconies where I could do my Yoga, the works.
Best laundry service.
The beds may as well be pillows of clouds.
Breakfast buffet serves delicious south Indian cuisine.
All in all a great choice. Easily competes with any five star hotel for a better value in my opinion.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank injenkins
The_Paul_Bangalore, General Manager at The Paul Bangalore, responded to this reviewResponded 12 May 2014

Dear Guest

Sincere thanks for opting The Paul Bangalore where you always “Stay Ahead” with all the space to relax, refresh and be pampered in a serene environment.

Staff is the biggest asset to any organization and we are fortunate to have one of the best team to take care of our guests and they are thrilled to know that you enjoyed the food and service during buffet breakfast at our world cuisine restaurant “Sidewalk Café and Bar”.

We look forward to welcoming you back to The Paul Bangalore on your next visit soon. I recommend you try our Mughlai restaurant “Masala Dani” and four times award winning restaurant “Vembanad”. It is worth it.