I stayed in this property last month along with my family. Let me count on some upsides of this place :
1. The lobby area including the front Attrium is exceptionally beautiful. They have used all traditional thatched roofs inside which gives a good
2. The staff is very polite and courteous
3. The Suites are very spacious and elegantly designed including the upholstery, cleanliness
4. The quality of wood gives a rich feel to the windows and furniture
5. We are upgraded the room category for both our rooms even without request in. Kudos to the front office manager for such a customer delight.
6. The food in the North Indian restaurant was very tasty and gave an authentic feel to the Butter Chicken and other north indian dishes. And to add that the restaurant was very well designed like a palace
7. It is very close to MGRoad about 10 minutes drive only.
I would definitely revisit the place during my next stay and would also recommend to others.
Guys Keep up the good show !!!