Dell and Yahoo's office is just down the street. So if you are traveling on business to any number of these local technology businesses, this is a great place to stay at.
The things I liked:
- the personal service and concierge were amazing. I really liked "Patrick" and "Meena", they were incredibly helpful with all of our needs. They went above and beyond to make sure that we were taken care of.
- they have a new restaurant on the 4th floor with traditional coastal cuisine. It has a very nice ambiance, service again is impeccable, and the food was authentic, delicious, and super duper spicey. Gringos beware, the spice level you may be unaccustomed to. I love spicey food but others may have a hard time.
- Suites are nice, with separate bedroom, living room, and TWO bathrooms. When two girls are traveling, it's nice to have an extra bathroom.
The things that can be improved:
- florescent lighting in the suites are not good, those should be switched out.
- the rooms all face the internal main lobby and restaurant area, problem is that it can get loud, so bring your ear plugs if you are sensitive to the noise.
- the bedroom has a window facing the internal lobby/restaurant area, the curtain currently there is not sufficient to block out all the light, so bring an eye patch if you are sensitive.
Bonus Tip: If you want to do something fun and wacky, tell the concierge to book you an appointment at the fish pedicure spa. It's called Kenko Spa located on Vittal Mallya Road. It's a trip!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Paul Bangalore with its 57 suites is a city hotel in Bangalore that invites you to relish luxury of a different kind. Creating higher heights of comfort and redefining new meanings to luxury, this 5 Star Hotel in Bangalore dedicates its efforts to maintaining world-class standards while constantly providing personal service without intruding on privacy. Strategically located in the heart of Bangalore, India's IT hub, and bespeaking absolute comfort in a luxuriously spacious environment, The Paul Bangalore presents to you an ambiance that assures fond memories of a memorable stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Priceline, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your The Paul Bangalore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Paul, Bangalore Hotel Bangalore