“Good Place For Family Vacation”

Shakthi Hill Resorts
Ranked #628 of 730 Hotels in Bengaluru
Reviewed 15 January 2013

we stayed at shakthi resorts for long week end and the stay was really good and peaceful.Well maintained cottages made us comfortable.Food was also good. Swimming pool is the 'most liked' in our stay period.Good Place for very clam and peaceful week end .

Room Tip: Cottage are Good for Family Stay .
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Ganesh436

Reviewed 1 January 2013

Today morning, I interacted with Shakti Hill resort guys over the chat provided on their website.The guy gave me all the required information and based upon that I along with my family went to Shakti resort to celebrate first day of the new year.
However it turned to be horrible, we directly made our way to restaurant, dosent look like a restaurant though. No one to take our order, after 10 minutes I had to request a waiter to take our order. The first answer was are you ready to wait for 1.5 hours, then only we will take your order. And then the similar behaviour with such strange questions continued... Like have you informed us that 4 of you are coming, website chat confirmation is not enough.... Nothing is left over from yesterday so we have to cook everything fresh so wait for 1.5 hours or ... I saw people sitting over other tables ..just couple of the tables facing the similar issue.
I demanded to meet the manager... Similar experience.
Pathetic place and I would recommend to stay away from this place

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled with family
6  Thank Sandeeptiku
Reviewed 23 October 2012

Hi,
this is a good place for friends to hang out when travelling to Bangalore, we had great fun.
Good staff, food is done well enjoyed my stay.
Cottages are good, like the Swedish Masaage @ the wellness center

Room Tip: Please provide more indoor and outdoor games
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 21 October 2012

I visited Shakthi Hill Resorts for a short visit to Bangalore for my cousins marriage, this place is really cool. I couldn't believe that there can be such a large place in Bangalore city.

It has good rooms and people workin are very kind.

Thanks to Sridhar, Ramesh for thier hospitality.

Room Tip: Cottages are good, please inform your taste.
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank SharilJoyce
Reviewed 8 January 2012

I had gone last weekend with my husband for a day,it was nice when we entered into the resort.we felt happy....after seeing rooms we felt bad,,,service is not good...maintenance is not good..bathrooms also not cleaned ..its not good to stay for all not 1ly couples

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
17  Thank TAPASYA
Reviewed 14 November 2011

When i went to this place on a saturday with my husband for a day outing , i had fair expectations. We reached there around 1 pm only to taste some poor quality food . We had plans to use the swimming pool but it was immensely crowded (blame snapdeal.com ) with some 10 people swimming(rather playing in water) and some 50 people around the pool watching while having their drinks. We dropped out the swimming plan and went to check the other amneties. There was nothing worth doing in that resort and we packed home around 2.30 pm , thus ending up paying the resort fee only for a terrible lunch !!!!

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple
11  Thank maya414
Reviewed 6 October 2011

After seeing this review i called the GM, it was comfortable talking to them... but i had two thoughts to stay at resort. due to my children’s force I made it..

It was a pleasant Stay food was good even hospitality was awesome.. Good to visit Shakthi Resorts very close to city on the hill Top feel away from Bangalore..

Thanks for Trip advisor for sharing

Mr. Chathuradithya

Room Tip: some time it better to call the Manager before you visit the place and make sure you have what you a...
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family