“Great hotel of you love bugs, noise and want to stay close to the train station”
Review of Adora Hotel

Adora Hotel
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Bengaluru
Adora Hotel
Ranked #393 of 668 Hotels in Bengaluru
Reviewed 22 August 2012

I killed 5 cockroaches during the night. When I told the manager in the morning he refused to come and check. There is no cloak room for your bag. The receptionist is a lier even refusing to lend me his pen for a few minutes. I asked to see the manager but the receptionist refused to join him telling me that if I was angry I should go to the police station ! When I. Was standing in front of the counter he stared pretending that I was trying to steal his money (even if it was clearly impossible for me to be able to reach it). I don't commend this place for sure and will write to the Lonely planet as soon as possible.

• Stayed August 2012, travelled solo
3 Thank Didjais

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Perth, Australia
Reviewed 11 July 2012 via mobile

First of all great location close to train but in a seedy area. Room was overpriced, most expensive room we stated in after three months in Nepal and India. 1250 for a double. Had hot water but no hot water tap that was mysteriously absent. When we asked for one they said something in Hindi and laughed saying no. Beds were dirty, and overly loud surrounds. It has a great restaurant next door tho. Hundreds of hotels in same area would've been better

• Stayed June 2012
3 Thank emac24

Travellers are raving about these Bengaluru hotels

New Delhi
Reviewed 4 July 2012

Location is excellent, worth for money, staff is very good, rooms are clean and maintained. Travel desk is very good. I am staying here since 2001

Room Tip: get rooms above 3rd floor, otherwise you will have plenty of noise
  • Stayed March 2012, travelled on business
2 Thank duchanchal
Mysuru (Mysore), India
Reviewed 22 August 2011

This hotel was in the lonely planet and as such, me and my friend checked in on our backpacking tour of india. We had been going for 6 weeks at this point so had seen a pretty extensive range of what India has to offer for travellers on a budget. Firstly this hotel was not nearly as cheap as some others we stayed in which were far nicer, and it was filthy. We took the room because we had no idea where else to go and it didn't look that bad on first appearances. The shower didn't work and there were stains on the sheets but this is fairly standard for Indian accommodation so we didn't mind too much. But the next morning i woke up with 26 bites just one one leg. An absolute army of bed bugs had attacked me and stayed with me for the rest of my trip around india, my skin is absolutely disgusting now and i only have Hotel adora to thank for it. DO NOT STAY HERE!

• Stayed August 2011, travelled with friends
5 Thank joanna_latham
chennai
Reviewed 12 December 2010

This hotel has front office executives speaking all languages. So you don't find the difficulty to talk in a city where Kannada is spoken widely. The hotel has single, double and triple rooms. Though not a luxury hotel it will meet the basic requirements in the lowest budget.

• Stayed September 2010, travelled on business