Airavatam Boutique Hotel
  • Fitness centre
  • Restaurant
  • Breakfast included
View Hotel
OYO 9250 Green Suits(Bangalore District)
View Hotel
All reviewsserviced apartmentliving areadrinking waterdomlurfacilitiesprivacylaundry
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 18 December 2010

This hotel is not in the most convenient location being out near the old airport. However, Bangalore is so spread out that most hotels are not convenient for most people. The hotel is well managed and very clean and safe. It is good value in a very expensive city. Its not a gtreat choice for tourists but could be ideal for a longer stay as there is a good kitchen shared by the two rooms on each floor. Friendly and efficient manager.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank jot54
Reviewed 24 November 2010

I am quite unhappy with the service provided by the front office staff at Airavatam Boutique hotel. He is not courteous. We were able to check in only by 7 p.m. over the phone we asked a lady who answered the call, if check in check out would be 24 hrs she said yes so we said we will check out only by 5 pm next day she said ok but the front office male staff was so rude and he said its not our problem and we will not give you time after 12. I have come to this hotel many a times but only that staff is not giving respect and his attitude towards customers is very bad. I will be happy if you do not support this hotel. He explicitly told that he does not like to service the customers of expedia or clear trip because the rates are cheaper if booked through you all. I am sure others would have faced this problem as well. Please do look into the issue and I would never recommend this hotel to others only because of the front office staff Mr. Rajesh. The hotel is well maintained and all the other staffs are courteous.

Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip
6  Thank pvm20
Reviewed 29 July 2010

I was with my wife and we stayed at Airavatam. This is a very good to stay with your family. A spic and span place with amazing food.
I would recommend this Hotel.
Ashish

• Stayed: November 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 July 2010

The hotel is clean and comfortable and just steps away from the main road near the domlur flyover. The rooms are bit small though but the service was superfast and the staff was very cooperative.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip
Reviewed 1 July 2010

The Bangalore I know 30 years back has changed a lot. but the stay in " Airavatam boutique hotel " now is worth mention.gets a feeling of coolness right from the entry point,the entrance,waterbody and lobby. front desk and reception gives you a feeling of friendliness, by their approach and help even in locating places for visit in b'lore and mysore. within seconds service boys are ready to take you to the rooms.excellent. even though rooms are not very big all the aminities for a leisure or official (with access to unlimite use of wi-fi ) trip. service boys are ready within minutes of call. ( even one midnight i had a black tea within minutes of request) . the tariff also is affordable and understood there is no segregation between domestic and foreign tourists.some time back in Madras a hotel was charging different tariff for me and a foreign friend of mine. so in toto the stay in Airavatam botique hotel ,bangalore for two days was fantastic and i recommend this hotel for all my friends.

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled as a couple