OYO 649 Hotel Ajantha Trinity Inn
Pulakeshi Hotel(Bengaluru)
Sahana Residency(Bengaluru)
  • Bar/Lounge
View Hotel
All reviewstrinity churchbudget hotelmg roadthe hotel offersmetro stationcomfortable stayajantalocationrooms
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 1 July 2012

A place like Bangalore where prices of everything is soaring, I was surprised to find this hotel at such affordable rates. I had an AC room. The room & the bathroom was clean. the TV had all the required channels. It is centrally located on the MG road.
I was on the 3rd floor. With the metro operating, the tracks were at the height of my room and the coaches were passing by my window every 10mins.

Definitely try this hotel out if you are on a budget.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank rahilsahu
Reviewed 5 June 2012

My friend and i ended up in that hotel, as the other Ajanta hotel cancelled our reservation without any notice.
We called the Ajanta trinity saying that we were on the way and would reach in 5-10 minutes, they told us they had room and told affordable price. Once we reached, the person at the reception told that there was only one delux room available, so the price was higher than what they told us on the phone 10 minutes earlier.
We took the room as we were tired from travelling. They took my passport for photocopies and did not even know which page they had to copy...
The cleaning of the room was average and the shower in the bathroom was not working, we had to use the bucket.
Hopefully, the location was great and we had a good time, but the staff was not very professional and the cleanliness could have been better.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 January 2012

The best thing about Ajanta Trinity Inn is that it is complete value for money hotel. I went to Bangalore in October 2011 to see the Metallica concert. I was travelling alone and just wanted a neat place to sleep for the night. Hence I decided to stay in Ajanta, since I had heard good reviews in the past. The hotel is centrally located, and the buses from Airport stop right in front (at Trinity Circle). I paid Rs.1200 for an AC room. The room had the ambience of a room in a government guest house - it was clean and functional. They gave me free breakfast in the morning, that tasted very good. All in all, I had a comfortable stay here for two nights.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled solo
Reviewed 8 June 2011

This place is located on M.G Road and the location is such that, all the entertainment places in Bangalore is close. I took my trip for purely entertainment and this was worth it. I loved the place and it is very affordable and centrally located. Will definitely go there everytime I am in Bangalore.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled solo
Reviewed 15 October 2010

Ajanta Trinity Church, MG Road: "Absolute Value for Money"
Sep 2010
We booked this hotel for a 2 day business trip @ Bangalore cos of the location & the cost.

I had booked myself a deluxe room, facing the church to avoid the noise congestion from the ones facing MG road. The rooms are small but decent and cost just about 1250 bucks a day inclusive of tax. They come with a double bed, dressing table, cupboard, Tv & a/c. The hotel doesnt seem to have its own resturant, but the room service guys could get you something from outside.

The location is just perfect, at the center of MG Road, all our clients were based around a radius of 100-200m from the hotel. Evenings, you could also chill at the pubs @ MG & Brigade Roads, which are a stone's throw away. Also, bang opposite to the hotel are the Taj (Vivanta) & the Oberoi if you need to take your clients out for dinner.

I would definitely be checking into this hotel, everytime i need to visit omy clients.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled on business