If you are new in Bangalore or for a short vacation, please avoid this hotel.
I stayed with my friends and below are the points I found:
1. Manager is very much arrogant. Don't expect any help from him.
2. Staffs are always after money, if you dont pay tip, you will be avoided.
3. Location is very crowdy. It's situated in between a sabji market.
4. Bed sheet, curtains are not properly cleaned.
5. Lift doesn't work most of the times.
6. If you order food from them, they get it from the outside restaurant and charge you 20-40rs extra.
7. Most of them are Kannad, none understand Hindi or English properly. You might have to make them understand by making sign with your hands.
While checking out I gave them my Debit card for payment, first time the transaction got failed so they swiped once again and done! But I checked later that the money was deducted twice from my account. I immediately took a mini transaction from ATM and showed it to the manager. He said that it will be returned back automatically within 2 days otherwise we will pay you cash.
Apparently the money didn't come to my account, so I called them up from Pune and followed up several times. They said that next time you come to our hotel, we will adjust the money.
So, One month later I happen to visit Bangalore again, I went to the hotel and asked for settlement. They immediately refused. Asked me to show the transaction slip. How can I show him transaction slip when the slip wasn't generated. I showed the ATM mini transaction but that didn't help. Ultimately I had to loose hope for my money and left the hotel.
Pathetic behavior from the Manager!!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., Hotels.com, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Manasa Paradise Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.