An awesome stay at the best resort of Bangalore :)
A very calm place to stay in.
Stayed at the resort with a couple of friends after a rather tiring day and had a rather wonderful time.
The Dark Chocolate Oreo Shake was heaven! Would recommend it to all those visiting this restaurant. Also enjoyed the Potato Wedges and the Mushroom Pasta! Wasn't too heavy on the pocket either.
With comfortable seating and popular music playing in the background, the good food was like a cherry on top!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Coming to Olde Bangalore (pronounced as "Old Bangalore") is like taking a slow and lazy trip back in time - hard to imagine something like this in the middle of a city gone wild! Waking up to bird-song and retiring to the sound of silence are luxuries now available only miles away from habitation, unless you are at Olde Bangalore. As the cool breeze of nostalgia wafts through your mind, prepare to soak yourself in the soul of a Bangalore. Come, let us pamper you! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Olde Bangalore Hotel & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Olde Bangalore Hotel Bangalore
- Olde Bangalore Hotel And Resort