“had a pleasant stay n awesome location”

Komfort Terraces Business Boutique Hotel
Ranked #138 of 726 Hotels in Bengaluru
Reviewed 16 April 2013

The hotel location was perfect for shopping n lots of restraunts around.. hotels restaurant ws also gud with gud food ... the only set back was room service... they took way too long to deliver wat was asked for... reception attendence was gud n helpful... window in d room was located at an awkward possition.... wifi connection ws pretty gud... better thn expectd.. bathrooms were clean... hygiene ws well maintained... Overall it was a pleasant stay in komfort terraces...

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip

Reviewed 14 April 2013

During my last visit, After I came back from breakfast, I saw my room door open, even though I vividly remember locking it while leaving. One of the hotel staff was in my room, and when i asked him what he is doing there, he said he came to check if the shower is OK, and immediately left the room. Upon investigation, i found 600/- missing from my wallet and on entering the bathroom, i found no traces of water anywhere which mean the guy was not checking for shower. I immediately went to reception and complained, and the person was called, He changed his story, that he was in the room for housekeeping, but again i showed them that my sheets are just the way i left, when i locked the door and went for breakfast, the management did not have a clear answer. But neither the person nor the management accepted their fault, another staff joined and 2-3 of them started shouting at me in Kannada for leaving the room open while going out for breakfast, I also could make out them talking about me to each other in Kannada, and laughing. I felt helpless and wanted to leave the place as soon as possible. Overall I had a very bad experience.

Room Tip: Value for money, if you can make sure that they don't steal your money
  • Stayed: February 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Shaassh
terraces, Front Office Manager at Komfort Terraces Business Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 April 2013

Dear Madam,

We are Sorry you had a unpleasant stay at our hotel and you feel the Staff has robbed your money. Our hotel is six years old and till now we have not had a single complaint that Guest’s money has been robbed. The present staff has been working in this hotel from the last four years, we can also show you more than 2000, hand written by the guest on printed guest comment card of this hotel, which will vouch our quote. Your allegation is serious on the image and reputation of our hotel and we are willing for a investigation by even the police, if you wish so. We are sure you are well travelled guest and the basic norm followed by all guests the world over is that valuables are handed over to the Front Office or Front Office Manager with a written acknowledgement for the guest, when dealing with a boutique hotel like ours. In your case we have ascertained that you had taken a standard room, which is a basic hotel room and is offered only for special packages with no frills. The reception in your case was only 10 meters from your room.

Regards,

Reghu.G
Front Office Manager.

Reviewed 1 April 2013

First of all, am very much impressed with location. Exactlly opposite to mg metro station. Walkable distance to all shopping centers. Stayed for 2 days. Siddiq great job done. u hav given end to end support.
Detailed review
Cleanliness - room was clean and smelling good
Budget - double occpancy for 2.5k including breakfast
Breakfast - ok I can say. But it was compromissing for me.

Improvements : still using ctv instead move on to lcd
And set of box can be fixed individually on each room.( I had some cable issues for my tv in my room, which was taken care)

Overall - best place for business ppl and ppl looking for weekend stay or shopping oriented couples.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 March 2013

I extended my stay by 1 night and join my friends at Komfort Terrace. I was spending previous nights in a 5 star property. This hotel is very convenient for shopping due to its location. Its very near to Commercial Street, Richmond Street, Garuda mall and walking distance to Brigade road.

Friendly staff and energetic manager. Though the building is old, it really a nice place for busy people who just want to spend their nights. It is not recommended for families with kids as it doesn't have pool, etc.Washroom is average and could be upgraded to make it more appealing.

Room Tip: Deluxe with extra facilities
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 27 February 2013

Rooms dont have the least facility of coffee/Tea maker and the News paper comes very late by 0700 hrs/ Location is excellent and the staff are very nice and prompt.
Restaurant does not have Quality of food ( may be because it is comp ) for a cup of Coffee in the restaurant the price is too ( even three) high and much more than a 5 Star ( Rs 75 ) unbelievable in a small hotel ( 24 rooms ) like this.

Room Tip: it is difficult to say the room size since i believe they hv diff sizes
  • Stayed: February 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 February 2013

Really polite and helpful staff. Reghu, the manager was particularly helpful.
Nice rooms at reasonable rate for the area. Clean, convenient, good shower!
The restaurant is good apart from the blue lighting...?
Overall, very pleasant. If i am in Bangalore again, i will stay here!

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 11 February 2013

My husband and I stayed here for 3 nights in early February 2013. He had chosen it based on reviews. I dislike small closed spaces and therefore did not like this hotel. The elevator is quite small, as is the lobby, and the room window looked into a 'shaft' with a wall about 3 feet away that I could easily touch. Above the window was a skylight, but as it and any other access through the 'shaft' was barred, I found it difficult to appreciate the room which felt airless. The room was strangely arranged- the furniture had been shifted from its obvious original layout and was a bit awkward to move around in. Also most annoyingly, the room stank of mothballs and though we removed them immediately, the smell lingered the entire 3 days and got into some of our belongings. The bathroom was a good size but the floor was not slanted to help the water drain properly, there was no fan to help remove moisture, and there was black stuff edging the bathroom tiles. The included breakfast is accessed by returning to street level and entering a cozy, closed-in, windowless restaurant that seemed like icing on the cake and truly frayed my nerves. The only thing we liked about this hotel was the front desk and elevator staff.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple