“Comfortable, Good Location & Excellent Staff”

Komfort Terraces Business Boutique Hotel
Ranked #132 of 664 Hotels in Bengaluru
Chennai (Madras), India
“Comfortable, Good Location & Excellent Staff”
Reviewed 13 June 2013

I stayed at the Komfort terraces for 2 days. The location of the hotel is very good (very near to brigade road) & the rooms are spacious, perfect for a business travelers. Mr. Raghu (Front Office Manager) is very polite and humble. Overall had a very good experience and I look forward to visiting them again during my next trip to Bangalore.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank Arihant_Barmecha

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (39)
Mumbai (Bombay), India
Reviewed 10 June 2013

Stayed here in Feb 2013 for a couple of days on a road trip down south with my husband.

The hotel is very small and crammed, just about 2 people can stand outside the reception area. When we arrived it was hard to find the place.

The rooms are smallish, cleanliness is average, dusty curtains. It got so stuffy at night that we had to open our A/C room windows and sleep. Being near M G road metro station, it was noisy due to traffic etc. and of course no view.

The biggest problem was that the breakfast was served at a restaurant, which is in another building, so you need to walk on the main road and go to the adjoining building.

The breakfast, no choice, cold uttapams and inedible tiny cold alu parathas. Just ate toast on both days, not clean. Inattentive staff. It was not worth taking breakfast included plan. Could have had better options outside,there are many in and around the area.

Better give this place a miss.

Room Tip: Better give this place a miss.
  • Stayed February 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Neha A
Gurgaon, Haryana, India
Reviewed 14 May 2013

By Sharad: Excellent Location, Small but clean rooms, good attention to detail, Polite and prompt staff and service......That is the summary of my stay at Komfort Terraces.....I have stayed at more than 20 different hotels in Bangalore in the last one year, since I spend 10 days every month in Bangalore for my business. This is one of the best 'Value-for Money' hotels in Bangalore, and i recommend this hotel to anyone who is coming to Bangalore for business or leisure.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank Sharad B
terraces, Front Office Manager at Komfort Terraces Business Boutique Hotel, responded to this review, 23 May 2013
Dear Mr.Sharad,

We appreciate your encouraging review about our property and staff. Special thanks to you for choosing to stay with us. we are happy to note that our services and facilities were to your satisfaction. It will always be a pleasure to serve a revered guest like you. We look forward to see you again with us soon.

Thanks & Regards,

Reghu.G
Front Office Manager.
Mumbai
Reviewed 16 April 2013

The hotel location was perfect for shopping n lots of restraunts around.. hotels restaurant ws also gud with gud food ... the only set back was room service... they took way too long to deliver wat was asked for... reception attendence was gud n helpful... window in d room was located at an awkward possition.... wifi connection ws pretty gud... better thn expectd.. bathrooms were clean... hygiene ws well maintained... Overall it was a pleasant stay in komfort terraces...

• Stayed April 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip

Mumbai (Bombay), India
Reviewed 14 April 2013

During my last visit, After I came back from breakfast, I saw my room door open, even though I vividly remember locking it while leaving. One of the hotel staff was in my room, and when i asked him what he is doing there, he said he came to check if the shower is OK, and immediately left the room. Upon investigation, i found 600/- missing from my wallet and on entering the bathroom, i found no traces of water anywhere which mean the guy was not checking for shower. I immediately went to reception and complained, and the person was called, He changed his story, that he was in the room for housekeeping, but again i showed them that my sheets are just the way i left, when i locked the door and went for breakfast, the management did not have a clear answer. But neither the person nor the management accepted their fault, another staff joined and 2-3 of them started shouting at me in Kannada for leaving the room open while going out for breakfast, I also could make out them talking about me to each other in Kannada, and laughing. I felt helpless and wanted to leave the place as soon as possible. Overall I had a very bad experience.

Room Tip: Value for money, if you can make sure that they don't steal your money
  • Stayed February 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank Shaassh
terraces, Front Office Manager at Komfort Terraces Business Boutique Hotel, responded to this review, 19 April 2013
Dear Madam,

We are Sorry you had a unpleasant stay at our hotel and you feel the Staff has robbed your money. Our hotel is six years old and till now we have not had a single complaint that Guest’s money has been robbed. The present staff has been working in this hotel from the last four years, we can also show you more than 2000, hand written by the guest on printed guest comment card of this hotel, which will vouch our quote. Your allegation is serious on the image and reputation of our hotel and we are willing for a investigation by even the police, if you wish so. We are sure you are well travelled guest and the basic norm followed by all guests the world over is that valuables are handed over to the Front Office or Front Office Manager with a written acknowledgement for the guest, when dealing with a boutique hotel like ours. In your case we have ascertained that you had taken a standard room, which is a basic hotel room and is offered only for special packages with no frills. The reception in your case was only 10 meters from your room.

Regards,

Reghu.G
Front Office Manager.
Chennai (Madras), India
Reviewed 1 April 2013

First of all, am very much impressed with location. Exactlly opposite to mg metro station. Walkable distance to all shopping centers. Stayed for 2 days. Siddiq great job done. u hav given end to end support.
Detailed review
Cleanliness - room was clean and smelling good
Budget - double occpancy for 2.5k including breakfast
Breakfast - ok I can say. But it was compromissing for me.

Improvements : still using ctv instead move on to lcd
And set of box can be fixed individually on each room.( I had some cable issues for my tv in my room, which was taken care)

Overall - best place for business ppl and ppl looking for weekend stay or shopping oriented couples.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled as a couple
Colombo
Reviewed 2 March 2013

I extended my stay by 1 night and join my friends at Komfort Terrace. I was spending previous nights in a 5 star property. This hotel is very convenient for shopping due to its location. Its very near to Commercial Street, Richmond Street, Garuda mall and walking distance to Brigade road.

Friendly staff and energetic manager. Though the building is old, it really a nice place for busy people who just want to spend their nights. It is not recommended for families with kids as it doesn't have pool, etc.Washroom is average and could be upgraded to make it more appealing.

Room Tip: Deluxe with extra facilities
  • Stayed January 2013, travelled with friends