“A decent place for the budget conscious.”

Komfort Terraces Business Boutique Hotel
Ranked #136 of 726 Hotels in Bengaluru
Reviewed 23 July 2014

Location was central. Auto stand right outside was a blessing.
Rooms were tiny and a little sub par, but comfortable. Mine had no windows. Service was good and staff was very helpful.
Be aware its located on the 3rd floor and has single elevator. First floor has a pub which I did not visit had loud music. However you dont hear the music on the 3rd floor.
Overall stay was comfortable for the little time I spent in the room, was out most of the day.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip

Reviewed 1 July 2014

Very nice hotel clean quite staff very very friendly the breakfast and staff was excellent nice choice for everyone..ITS VERY GOOD HOTEL FOR BUSINESS EXECUTIVES VISITING BANGALORE .I regularly stay in this hotel as it is located well and serves the purpose of business travel.Staff is co-operative and flexible,,,,ITS located in heart of bangalore MG ROAD...rooms,,services,buffet,,food awe some..i enjoyed it...

Room Tip: Corner suites are large
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 21 June 2014

I found this nice place on MG ROAD, via tripadvisor or travelguru. But we are very happy as their hospitality is impeccable. We checked in for one night, but we ended up staying for three nights. Though their complementary breakfast is offered at a make-shift place, it is their courtesy and manners that make you forget the inconvenience the place causes. I used to go to London a lot and always stayed at similar boutique hotel near London tube, that place is called, the London Bridge hotel. There are many similarities between them, to my surprise. Both are within fifty yards from the metro line. Both are boutique hotels and great service. Both have similar breakfast setup, where you take elevator and do little walk. I would definitely visit them next time. They do have some room for improvement especially in bathrooms.

Room Tip: Ask them a room with window, they have only limited ones. Also insist on room with LCD TV.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 June 2014

I regularly stay in this hotel as it is located well and serves the purpose of business travel.Staff is co-operative and flexible ; on demand services are being taken care of.
Rooms are bit small ,but neat ...TV unit ,Bathroom showers are something to be worked upon for alternatives.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 June 2014

ITS VERY GOOD HOTEL FOR BUSINESS EXECUTIVES VISITING BANGALORE
I have Stayed Many Times in Last 3 years due to close Proximity to my required clients offices,
I can plan my day meetings as well as i can call someone to meet at hotel as this is center of Bangalore. Being next to MG road Metro its good connectivity to many places.
Rooms are average in Size, Comfortable Beds, good AC's (must do Maintenance - periodic) Good Hospitality and courteous Staff, Hotel Manager Mr Ragu very honest and humble , he makes you feel at home and ensure you dont have any hassle. .
Bathrooms are Clean,and only requires periodic maintenance on to shower panels.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 June 2014

I stayed at the hotel for a conference at the end of May for a week and was made to feel most welcome. The room was clean when I arrived and was looked after with care throughout my stay. I found the bed to comfortable and the facilities within the room were perfect. The AC was quiet and did a superb job of keeping me cool through the night. My window opened fully and afford me a view of MG Road and the city beyond.

The location of the hotel is perfect for those wishing to explore the local area or use the metro to explore further afield. It took me around 40 minutes to get to and from the airport (in the early hours of the morning) and cost 800 INR each way.

We used the restaurant to supply food to our conference party and it was always very good quality and I thought great value for money. As a visitor from the UK I didn't think much of the breakfast, but as it was complimentary, I won't mark the hotel down for this.

The conference room on the 5th floor was perfect for our function with all the required AV equipment, lighting and AC. Initially the wifi was really poor but the Reghu the manger loaned us a USB broadband dongle until the wifi was improved.

Look forward to return to the hotel in the near future.

Room Tip: Best rooms have to be 401 to 404 with good views but more traffic noise - take ear plugs!
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 June 2014

This hotel is a makeshift one and the rooms are very congusted.
A mallu guy at the reception who tries to talk english with his mallu accent is not at all friendly with the customer and it would be better for the managment to remove him to invite more customers to this hotel!. He ruins the whole experience of the hotel and whatever it has to offer!.

The rooms do not have Windows and it is suffocating inside!..Do not recommend this for couples or for families. Bachelors can adjust for a night or two. The worst part is the out-of-mind unreasonable price for breakfast of 300INR and Dinner menu in the room!!.. I dont understand why they would want to loot customers with such prices! never seen such prices anywhere in bangalore. was really surprised and found it funny!..

I wouldnt go back to this hotel again! and wouldnt recommend anyone due to poor facilities and poor reception ( beware of the mallu guy with the moustache!! )

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
terraces, Front Office Manager at Komfort Terraces Business Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2014

Dear Guest,

According to our record , you have not stayed in our property to observe my character and blame our property. I haven’t met you neither know your name and other details. Without knowing each other , a person cannot write good or bad comments against me. We are maintaining our hotel standards as well as serving good quality and hygienic food to the guests. In our occupancy ,above 60% are regular guest. Food prices are also reasonable. We are not looting any customers. This Review gives us a clear picture about a personal revenge on me OR someone forced you to write such comments against me and also to create a black mark on the property.

Regards,