We picked this place as it was near the Airport and we were arriving at around midnight so simpy required a place to hole up until daylight in comfort. When daylight came we did not want to leave.
Reception, rooms, service and food were 'top hole'.
After a nights sleep we woke to see the beautiful grounds, swimming pool and other services. A lot of Indian Hotels are now playing the 'Resort' card where you simply stay inside for as long as you wish and scarcely venture out. I can see the point of this but it is not our style. No matter, we went off for an excellent breakfast served in a pleasant first floor restaurant by very pleasant staff. We had a walk in the grounds and all too soon our car was waiting to take us away.
Check out was simplicity itself. Almost too easy.
On our way back to the airport 3 weeks later we needed to rest and wait awhile before going to the airport. We naturally headed back here as it is 15 minutes away. Nobody was fazed by us turning up just for a snack, rest and drink.
All in all, this is a place to visit again and again.
No doubt when established, it is new, the tariff may rise and they may not be so accommodating. Until then we shall keep it on our list.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Away from the chaos that Bangalore can sometimes be, Clarks Exotica Resort & Spa is your haven of tranquility. Sprawled across 70 acres of lush green expanse, set against the magnificent backdrop of Nandi Hills, and close to the Bangalore International Airport, the hotel ensures easy commute after a tiring journey. Proximity to myriad historical monuments, children's parks and entertainment centers ensure you are not at a loss for things to do. Home to four multi-cuisine as well as specialty restaurants, your taste buds are in for a treat whether you are a fan of healthy main courses or decadent desserts. Ambrosia Health Café offers nutritious gluten-free dishes, whereas Illusion Bar offers the perfectly mixed drinks. From the Buvette, perched on the pool side, you can keep an eye on your children on the water slides, and Blue Alps lets you choose from a bulging buffet of multi-cuisine delicacies. Clarks Exotica Resort & Spa can be the perfect place for you to relax, especially because of the luxurious world class spa, Seventh Heaven. Expert therapists, modern amenities, and age old treatments ensure you leave revitalized. Spend the restful evenings gazing out at the airfield some distance away, with the sun disappearing on the horizon and forming the perfect backdrop for the places that glide in and away. It's part of the charm! Unlike others, we know kids can be a handful, and for ensuring that you have a restful stay like we promise, we indulge them with game rooms, water slides, tennis and basketball courts, video games, movies, a junior spa as well as kid friendly menus. We keep an eye on them, while you enjoy some "me" time. We take of your wellbeing, and apart from nutritious food, rejuvenating spa, crystal clear pool, we also offer a well equipped fitness center. No need to miss out on your daily regimen. We can also be the perfect partners for your events and banqueting needs, providing not just food and décor, but also ideas and themes to dazzle all your guests! Clarks Exotica is your gateway to rejuvenation! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Clarks Exotica Convention Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Clarks Exotica Airport Bangalore
- Hotel Clarks Exotica Airport
- Clarks Exotica Hotel Bangalore