2,480 results
All reviews seventh heaven swiss town mr krishna close to the airport swimming pool squash court gym trainer sports facilities bangalore international airport table tennis huge property indoor games team outing buffet spread excellent place welcome drink get together
Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

environment with trees all around, this place seems to be a heaven I explored. It was a very special trip for me since I wanted to propose the Love of my Life. No place could be a better one. Wow what an amazing set up and kudos to the staff!
Team at the Reception was welcoming and directed us to the Restaurant. The guy who was catering to us was simply awesome, if I am writing his name correct he was Ramesh. Through the Chef he organized a small cake anticipating my wish of proposing my girlfriend.
I came to this resort because I heard about it from one of my friends and I am glad I made the choice of coming here. Down to earth and full of Hospitality professionals all around. Managers passing by wish you with folded hands. My girlfriend and I also walked towards the Spa, beautiful Spa with spacious treatment Rooms. Met this Guy Gufraan who was a hair stylist. Although we did not have time for massage but could spare sometime for my hair cut and hair styling for my partner. Wow what an Excellent hair stylist with absolute down to earth approach.
One who visits Clarks exotica should definitely try Persona Saloon.
After we were done with this awesome day, Gufraan also walked with us towards the reception since we lost our way. Then he briefed us about the hotel. On the way to the Reception met Mr. Varun Sharma, young chap with perfect Dynamism who heads Operations at Clarks. After meeting and talking to him I will say Young & Innovative Leadership can do wonders!
Just a WOW place with extremely hospitable staff – It was a hidden treasure explored by us which we will love to visit again and again

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Varunsharmaclarks, Director of Operations at Clarks Exotica Convention Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2018

Dear Mr. Nitesh,

Greetings from Clarks Exotica Resort & Spa!

We are proud to be a retreat for our guests, away from the hustle and bustle of the city and the stress of daily life. Your appreciative review and perfectly starred rating on TripAdvisor has served to boost the team’s morale and given us the right motivation to continue the hard work.
Our team is delighted to receive your appreciation and we are glad that your salon session was great. We are happy to know that the restaurant services and culinary spread was par excellence as well. Do connect with us on social media for ongoing promotions at the resort for an enriching stay in the future.

Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

Clark's Exotica is a wonderful resort close to airport road with 70acers of huge property never seen this kind of resort in Bangalore. It's a outskirts place with lot of greenery in resort , peace of mind, good relaxation , cool and calm place where family and friends can enjoy it . I entered this resort through membership from Latha so from past 2 years we are enjoying the service. Staffs are really good and all reservation ,cake order and all services was handled perfectly by Latha .so special thanks to her .
Pool --- never u can see this kind of pool in Bangalore, but clarks have such a beautiful pool with water slides ,kids pool , kids zone which attracts the family more to enjoy .
Activities --- wonderful indoor games they have with all wooden coats and water purifiers in all the places which is more important . Cycling also attracts more . Thanks to Gokul and Harish from activity desk for helping us to play all the games .
spa and gym ---- spa is wonderful and very cool place . Gym s also well maintained fitness center which attracts more and thanks to Krishna for helping us in giving diet plan and helping in work out.
Restaurant--- having lot of buffet spreads it's all a mouth watering food but some spicy should be added to few dishes. thanks to Ramesh for taking special care of us at the lunch and dinner time .

Thanks to the management for having such a beautiful staff with all smiling faces and liked ur culture NAMASKAR.

we will keep visiting Clark's and highly recommend to everyone to visit such a beautiful place .

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Varunsharmaclarks, Director of Operations at Clarks Exotica Convention Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2018

Dear Ms. Rathna,

Thank you for choosing Clarks Exotica Convention Resort & Spa and taking time to share your experiences on TripAdvisor.

Your compliments and appreciation of our services indicate that we have succeeded in delivering a good balance of comfort, luxury and efficiency to you during your visit and I am delighted to note that you found all aspects of your stay satisfactory. Your heart-warming praise and words of appreciation for our hospitality is a huge inspiration for the team and I have passed on your special compliments to Anand,Gokul, Harish, Latha, Ramesh and Krishna who is thrilled to learn your recognition and appreciation of his service.

My Team and I look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back again.

Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

Really nice place to be in. Entire family enjoyed to the core. Ramesh from ambrosia is outstanding, he was just call away for all your needs. Gokula from bar counter was perfect in blends as per our request. Lots of sport and fun activities makes sure you crave for more time.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family

Dear Mr. Raj,

Thank you for your review on Trip advisor. I am delighted to note that you all have enjoyed your day out at our Resort.
Commitment to service and guest satisfaction is our main concern and I am happy to note that you have appreciated the services and the hospitality displayed by our Associates Specially Ramesh and Gokul.

We look forward to the pleasure of having you with us again.

Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

I happened to stay at Clark exotica Bengaluru and I was privileged to witness their staff day celebrations. I gathered lot of information of their organisation and their love and care for their employees which in turn reflected in their service towards guests .I witnessed a happy staff and a happy management and I was delighted by the services which was rendered to me during my stay. It’s worth to experience a delightful service by happy staff. Thank you Clarke exotica

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Varunsharmaclarks, Director of Operations at Clarks Exotica Convention Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2018

Dear Mr. Mukesh,

Thank you for taking time to share your experience on TripAdvisor.

We truly believe no organisation can succeed without a great team. Monthly town hall celebrations and annual day is one of the way to show our appreciation to show respect and gratitude to our associates and their families.We are delighted to learn that you had a great experience at Clarks Exotica and left with a positive impression of our entire property. Thus, it gives us great joy in receiving such an endearing review.

The team and I are eager to have another opportunity to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

I am a regular guest to clarks exotica, i have travelled all over the country in different hotels, i have to say the gym facilities in clarks are excellent, the gym instructor anand is very helpfull and is very motivating.

I look foreward to coming to the gym in clarks exotica everytime i am in town.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business

Dear Mr. Nikhil,

A review like this on TripAdvisor and the satisfaction of another happy guest is a happy day for us and we want to thank you for this.

Your compliments for our maintained resort & fitness center have been accepted with delight by the team at the hotel and I have also conveyed your commendations to Mr. Anand and to the entire team for whom it has been a great source of inspiration.

I and the team will be looking forward to welcoming you back with your friends for yet another enriching experience.