Shilton Residence
US$203
US$197
US$187
  • Breakfast included
The Leela Palace Bengaluru(Bengaluru)
US$280
US$100
US$237
US$152
  • Pool
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 22 February 2013

If you are looking for great value for your dollars in a safe and comfortable hotel that is close to the Indiranagar area than Shilton is a solid choice.

The staff is excellent. The online reservation process was not good. But after a couple of tries they contacted me. Next time I would purchase using priceline or another website service.

Breakfast was good. It was nice to eat cereal and breads. The selection is fairly complete. The hotel is near the main road so there are plenty of choices for lunch and dinner.

Room Tip: spend the money and purchase the most expensive room
  • Stayed: February 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank ifBeau
Reviewed 15 February 2012

My experience with this hotel has been pleasant. I had a free upgrade to the suite , so had a massive room, with balcony and terrace garden. Rooms were neat and clean. Food they bring it from restaurant outside as they have tie ups with a few restaurants. But overall, the hotel is average in terms of i would rate it as a 2 star hotel.Staff is polite and helpful. May be in a few years time, with a bit of renovation and expansion, it might become better. I had a good stay for one night, it was close to my place of business, namely manipal hospital, so my overall experience with this hotel was good.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank shenekurien
Reviewed 4 August 2011

I was looking for a hotel near Indiranagar for a short 2-night stay and Shilton Residences showed up on Tripadvisor.

It's a small hotel tucked away from the chaos and traffic yet just a stone's throw away from the plush 100ft Road in Indiranagar.

It's a small hotel with no restaurant and 24hr room service but there are a few dozen excellent restaurants all along 100ft road.

Rooms are very well spec'ed, well maintained and spacious. The free wifi (Surprisingly quick) is a nice addition.

Overall, a very good hotel, highly recommended.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank Anish33
Reviewed 30 June 2011

HI

the serivice here was nice room was clean and a free upgrade but still there is no restrurant so only room serivce .................it a nice place to sleep but really very sadning as there is no fun staying here. the place gives you a feel of home vary quite but lonely

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 June 2011

I happened to be in Bangalore on a business trip and a friend recommended the Shilton Residence to me.

It is a small and quaint hotel with only 10 rooms. The rooms are well furnished with a free internet connection which is really useful.

They do not have a big kitchen but have a lot of options whereby you can order out (Indian, Chinese & continental). They charge 10% extra as a service charge. The food is reasonably priced and served within 40 minutes. It was raining the day I stayed but they still managed to serve my Indian food order piping hot in 35 minutes.

A tea/coffee maker is provided complimentary. They also have a pay-as-you-consume minibar service.

A really reasonably priced great value for money hotel. I look forward to staying again on my next visit.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled on business