“One of the Star Hotel”

Ranked #435 of 658 Hotels in Bengaluru
Hyderabad, India
“One of the Star Hotel”
Reviewed 19 December 2011

Well that was a very nice hotel. It was in a very prominent location. I loved my stays. I visited it twice. Wi Fi was excellent and rooms are very cleaned, bathrooms were too good. Staff were good. Food was also awesome. Even Mantri Square was very near so had a great shopping. I was too satisfied with Hotel. It was an worth staying for me. Rooms were spacious and neatly maintained. Overall it was a good hotel. I recommend his hotel everyone and i assure you wont be disappointed visiting the hotel.

• Stayed October 2011, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
cochin
Reviewed 13 October 2011

i stayed this hotel on 04 days. good city hotel, room was very good,only problm in bath room,after the bath water flow in the room. staff is very frendy,front office girl is very good and,cheff is very nice and he spend time with me, agin i visit your hotel

• Stayed July 2011, travelled on business
4 Thank benjamin g
Hyderabad, India
Reviewed 12 September 2011

Bangalore, Seshadripuram, Magaji Orchid: "Excellent hotel at budgeted rates"
Date: 11th Sep 2011

I booked this hotel as it was closure to my conference, but due to lack of photos of this hotel i was skeptic about booking this hotel. I even readup couple of reviews which gave it a average rating. But with budget constraint and distance constraint, i decided to take a chance.

The trip to hotel was a bit confusing as the address states Nagappa Street which is misleading as there are multiple roads with the same name, and the postal addresses in Bangalore are totally wacked. so it can be confusing but its not Hotels fault that their address says Nagappa Street when it should have been stating Seshadripuram College Main Road. This hotel is very accessible as its on the same road of Seshadripuram College. Overall I have broken down my review in catregories

1) Accessibility - Very accessible hotel, its hardly 2-3 kms from MG Road. Has enough buses, Auto's available all the time. There is a auto stand close by. Also if required Hotel staff can arrange for a taxi.

2) Hotel Ambiance - Very pleasant. Small but a good effort by Hotel folks to provide good fresh and alive feel.

3) Service Quality - Excellent Service. Room Service was very prompt and very very helpful. I found the staff always smiling and ready to serve.

4) Hygiene Factor - There is a group of cleaners who work round the clock to keep the hotel neat and clean. I rate them full stars on good work.

I would suggest this hotel for folks who are cost conscious. and for folks who are looking at good quality stay

Regards,
Gautam N

• Stayed September 2011, travelled on business
2 Thank Gautamn
Bengaluru, India
Reviewed 26 July 2011

Had booked this room for my close family . This hotel is very clean and its location, close to Mantri Mall and Malleshwaram ( places we wanted to visit ) was a big plus . It is also close to some other good restaurants ( NKB,Coastal Express)

The rooms though a wee bit small were well maintained and tariff included breakfast , which was good .

we tried the restaurant ("Bawarchi") it was good and reasonably priced. And the staff were courteous.

We stayed here more than once ( 4 times ) first time we had problem with the water clogging in the bath room, so we made it point to raise it the next time around and we never faced that again.

Would definitey recommend and choose to stay again.

• Stayed June 2011, travelled with family
2 Thank knKamath
Hamburg, Germany
Reviewed 6 April 2011

We stayed with a bigger group of friends in bangalore, due to the wedding of a common friend. We spent roughly one week in Magaji and were quite happy with it.

The bathroom was clean, the included breakfast enjoyable and the staff generally helpful.

The price was also very reasonable. The only setback was the WLAN of the hotel. At times the internet connection went quite well, then super slow and always if you really need it, it went and refused to come back for some time.

One of our group would have been happy to pay for the generally free connection extra, if only it would work more reliable.

Otherwise there was nothing to complain about.

• Stayed February 2011, travelled with friends
2 Thank julianomm
Bangalore
Reviewed 22 September 2010

I checked into Magaji orchid day-before yesterday, on a corporate booking for 20-30 days.
Given the long duration, I expected to get a good welcome, at least a clean room.
I was in for a shock!!!
On day one the room I was given 2210 was dirty, although the toilet had a paper sign saying "disinfected for your protection..." I could see stains with my bare eyes! O! did I mention, There was hair on the floor of my room.
Putting up with all this, I ordered a tea and pakoda - both were so disgusting that I could barely take one bite and one sip.
To my biggest amazement!!!! when I came back the next day, my room wasn't even cleaned! The excuse given by staff was that my bag was on the bed so they didn't know if they should clean it... someone else said that they forgot!
Staff! - that reminds me NO ONE in the hotel has the basic courtesy of talking. Everyone is extremely extremely rude.
I've asked my company to shift me from there but they are too slow anyways.
Trust me! I've had better stay in lodges and dharamshalas in secluded hill stations or even in tents!
Planning to come here - stay away!
Bdw.. I shifted to another room (2207).. now I have paint falling off the wall!

• Stayed September 2010, travelled on business
7 Thank MukundBangalore

Travellers are raving about these Bengaluru hotels

cochin
Reviewed 31 March 2010

even though we had a little problem in locating the hotel, the stay was quite comfortable and the staff was very courteous and helpful.

• Stayed December 2009, travelled with family