“Still miles to go before this Rocks!”

Pyramid Valley International
Ranked #27 of 343 things to do in Bengaluru
Reviewed 7 July 2014

We did a family outing to this meditation centre. Its still under construction so perhaps its too early to judge it harshly. Facilities are average and its not really rocking unless you are a diehard Pyramid fan! Still its worth 1 visit.

1  Thank SanjayDwivedi

Reviewed 28 June 2014

I along with my friend had visited the so called Pyramid Valley International on June 25th around noon time. We parked our bike and walked inside the way towards the pyramid. As we had traveled around more than 50 kms on bike to reach the place we were tired and taught we would relax for sometime on the benches near the Buddha statue but suddenly a security guard (Devil) stopped us in sitting on benches and started shouting at us what you guys are doing, you are not supposed to sit here in a very rude manner. I told the security guard (Devil) in a polite manner that we are sitting to relax as we are tired but he didn't allow us to sit and started abusing us using very bad words. He also threatened us that he would hurt us if we don't go back. Then he called a supervisor who was also not good he didn't listen to us at all instead he supported the security guard (Devil) by asking us to leave immediately. When we said we would meditate and go, He didn't permit and asked us to leave immediately. Sadly me and my friend had to leave the place without even meditating or having food. I never taught a common person would be treated in this way at your place. This was the most worst experience i ever had in my life

15  Thank Sumanth2014
Reviewed 28 June 2014

In late seventies, I remember reading the "Secret power of Pyramids," and had experimented with vegetables and so on and was convinced then and now I really sat under a pyramid.

My friend and I visited the Pyramid valley on a Sunday to experience meditating under the Pyramid. About thirty five plus kilometers from Bengaluru city, located on Kanakapura road, reaching the sprawling campus is an adventurous last three kms. Vehicles go through security, park and the seeker can walk to the Pyramid. After a brief introduction and recommended practice to meditate for the novice, you then proceed to the meditation hall. Given the comfort level one can meditate on the floor seated on chairs, or bring your own, and best of all climb up fifty plus stairs to meditate on the Kings platform raised above the ground, right underneath the apex of the Pyramid. Even though "silence," signs are posted, the classical music playing in the background can be disruptive. I wonder if Pharaoh's had music playing in the background, I don't know.

Meditation on the raised platform underneath the apex is energizing. A minute a year multiplied by your age is the recommended meditation, therefore, I went over to an hour. About twenty minutes into meditation I started to sweat and in about another twenty more profusely and by the completion of an hour I was ready to make way for another waiting seeker. Past meditation, you are led through to walk by a bookstore full of gadgets, paranormal, spiritual, self-help books etc., from around the world.

The experience is unique and resulted in a charged state, clear mind and undisturbed overnight sleep for seven hours. The coming days felt very good.

2  Thank Sharadaprasad R
Reviewed 2 June 2014

I visited this place with my parents after visited the AOL centre, Blre. This is also in the same Kanakapura road. After AOL center dirve further 15 Kmstowards Kanakpura. Take a left and drive another 1.5 Kms (Sign boards are there) . Very calm and well maintained. We have been here for almost an hour. One of the modern construction wonder in Blre. You can do meditation inside the pyramid. Kids are not allowed inside the pyramid. Instead of visiting the malls on every weekend, this is completely a different place.

5  Thank voyageur365
Reviewed 1 June 2014

You cannot see this gaint pyramid till you get near the actual structure.But once you see it you are taken aback by the scale of it. Great picture opppurtunity.

Visited this during the weekend, there are a quite a few people. I think you can stay here too, there are a few rooms available near the parking area.

The pryamid itself is a meditation area, where you can relax your mind.

Though the canteen is not that great.

3  Thank vrajtilak