Vivanta By Taj Whitefield
  • Pool
US$65
US$52
1,060 results
All reviewsterracotta restauranttease barlatitude restaurantbusiness triptechnology parkjiva sparooftop barexcellent servicemodern hotelgreat businessmain restaurantbusiness parkswimming poolexcellent hotelbreakfast buffet isindian foodenjoyed my stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 19 June 2011

I've been twice in that hotel- and enjoyed both of them. Clean rooms, good food, good location near the high-tech zone. And of course great service.

• Stayed: August 2010
1  Thank Roee L
Reviewed 15 May 2011

Problems in general:
1. There is no complementary wireless internet provided! This is provided by Savannah. This made my business trip worse since I am not able to check my business emails. Now I came to Office by foot to write this email. It wasted 2 hours for me!
2. The Air condition operation is not clear and the room is not cooling properly.
3. The person at the reception is not welcoming and friendly. She has abruptly kept the phone when I am still not finished talking to her(Neha).
4. No body from the reception is responding to my problems even though I called them and told these things. They simply said that they talk to the Manager and come back to me.

Problems with Bathroom:
1. The bathroom is not properly cleaned when I entered the room for first time, I see some stains on the floor.
2. The water is not freely going out of the drainage holes, there is a lot of water accumulated when I take bath and it disappears very slowly!
3. There is no hand shower available which makes me to take head bath every time I go to take bath!(Even if I wear shower cap, it does not work since I have long hair!) 4. There is not much privacy in the bathroom as the window which is on side of the bathroom is transparent and it is just covered by a translucent curtain. I do not know how people manage to take bath during evenings.

Problems with Toilet:
1. It has stains on it which shows that the toilet is not properly cleaned when the previous guest vacated.
2. It does not have hand water pipe for cleaning(which most Indians prefer!)

Problems in washbasin:
1. There is no mirror opposite to the face when you try to shave. We have to use another small adjustable mirror which is lying beside. Instead mirrors are given opposite to the side where we keep our face.

Stayed: May 2011, travelled on business
6  Thank ramachad
Reviewed 13 May 2011

Excellent service and room decor. Love the fresh oranges available in the room daily. Location is excellent in Whitefield and room charge includes office and airport transfers.
Bar at 1st floor has excellent ambience and service - however the mozzies are quick to attack; thus do ask the waiters for a mosquito coil. They serve the best Kingfisher Ultra! Definitely a must try.

The spa experience was new - avoid Champi massage if you cannot tolerate oil all over hair and head with some pretty excruciating movements that leaves you a few follicles short!

Room Tip: Room with open shower is cool!
  • Stayed: May 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 May 2011

The place is in a tech park but was buzzing and absolutely packed....the staff was really cordial and helpful....they even went to the extent of coing and dropping us to the restaurant when we asked where it was...the rooms were superb...hospitality was amazing and made the experience extremely worthwhile...The swimming pool looked amazing in the night and the hotel was just a class apart..

Stayed: April 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 April 2011

Travelled to Bangalore for business/ work. Stayed at Vivanta By Taj Whitefield for 2 weeks in April 2011. Like the spacious and modern decor of the hotel. Check-in took some time and we also found out that Wi-fi services were chargable even for long stay. Some other hotels in Bangalore offer free Wi-fi services for longer stay. We were unhappy initially and decided to cut short our stay.

However, the Sales Director, Mr. Mukut Chakravarti took it upon himself to meet up with me and my colleague over dinner and offered us a discounted hotel package including Wi-fi as goodwill. We were very impressed by the way Mr Chakravarti went out of his way to meet us and handled the hotel arrangement for us. We decided to stay on. Great job!

Good breakfast at the hotel's Latitude restaurant.... Hotel rooms are spacious and clean, hotel staff are friendly and greets the guest with smiles on their faces. Travellers look for comfort when staying at hotel, exceptional services by hotel staff really do make the difference......Thank you Vivanta By Taj, Whitefield.... you make this trip memorable!!

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled on business