The Zuri Whitefield Bangalore
US$150
US$198
US$188
  • Breakfast included
The Leela Palace Bengaluru(Bengaluru)
US$280
US$87
US$237
US$152
1,164 results
All reviewsrajkumar paulmaya spabusiness tripinfinity poolrain showerexcellent servicebusiness hotelpool sideroom servicerooms are nicebreakfast buffettravel deskvery pleasant stayduty managerrooftop restaurantindian foodhousekeeping staff
Reviewed 10 September 2011

We stayed here for 4 nights from Aug 23rd and service and hotel comfort was excellent. We also utilized their Travel and hostess was very helpful.

The front desk clerk was unhelpful at check in but the room and hotel ambience made up for it. Internet connections were good and reliable.

The salon lady was unhelpful tin accommodating my business schedule. Cant show up for an appointment at noon during a business stay!!

Room Tip: Ask for Airport Transfer
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled on business
mohantydev, Executive Assistant Manager-Rooms at The Zuri Whitefield Bangalore, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2011

Dear Guest;

At the outset allow me to thank you for your stay and feedback.

We have noted with concern, your comments on the employee response.

We are certain, your feedback shall facilitate us in addressing each area as specified with corrective steps to enable all our valuable guests to experience better services in the Hotel.

Please feel free to contact me whenever you are in Bangalore , I would be delighted to assist you personally.

Reviewed 10 September 2011

Stayed there for 5 nights during a business trips with colleagues and enjoyed every minute of it. The rooms are very spacious and with very a comfortable king-size bed. Minibar, 32 inch LCD with an incredible amount of channels, all kinds of amenities like bottled water, slippers, bathrobe, toilet articles and a large bathroom (I particular liked the shower in the ceiling - I got to have one of those back home). There is wi-fi in the room which worked excellent during my stay. I wasn't crazy about the room decoration but this is obviously a matter of taste. Having said the room was decorated to match an African theme and to this point succeeded very well and I was not disturbed in anyway of the decoration.
The staff is incredible. They are absolutely friendly and helpful to a degree where it almost becomes too much.
Breakfast is excellent. A vast selection of continental and Indian food with two live stations. I simply didn't have time to taste everything but I will definitely compare breakfast to the Zuri from now on. The Zuri got several restaurants and I can especially recommend the Pan-Asian restaurant on the top floor - great food and service.
For the during of out stay we used the hotel car service to and from the office. Again all the drivers we encountered was very friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 September 2011

I was on a short Business trip from Australia and had booked the hotel online. The booking was done with ease and i got a confirmation along with an airport pick up notice.
On my arrival at the Bangalore airport i was pleasantly welcomed by the Hotel represenatative (Debojit )and he was extremely courteous. He ensured iw as on the cab to the hotel and the driver was very freindly.
Check-in was smooth and i was pleasantly surprised to see a bouqet of flowers in my room. The room was absolutely clean and had a "King's" feel to it. The Zebra stripe chairs and the carpet was eye catching. The room had all the required amenities.
The restaurants and Bar at teh Hotel were beyond my expectation. The pool side bar & grillis an awesome place to relax witha drink in the evening. Sake is a great roof top place to dine as well. The cocktails at Sake and the Bling is spot on. One of the best i have had.
The Duty Manager Mr Ranjit Subedy is worth a mention. He can be found any time of the day. He is an extremely cool bloke and his hospitality is beyond imgaination. He will cater to your needs in an unprecedented manner to ensure you stay confortable.

The only draw back i notice was the Hotel cabs are far too expensive for locals. Probably for vistior like me from abroad, it may still be feasible though i would take it with a pinch of salt

I would recommed a stay in this hotel to all who visit Bangalore and work within the Whitefiled, ITPL vicinity. Will surely revisit when ever i get back to India
Regards
Nitin

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 29 August 2011

I stayed here for nearly a month and half between July and August on a business visit. The location is great and close to Whitefield, Marathalli etc. Rooms are very nice with comfortable beds and bathroom/showers. This is a relatively small hotel which makes it great-personalised attention and care, everyone knows you and goes out of the way to make your stay comfortable.Lots of great food choices and excellent food. I would like to thank so many people, from reception, housekeeping, restaurant and breakfast service, the chefs, bell desk and concierge, gym and spa staff, and their drivers and security staff ( can't name them all here). They can identify me by Room 807.

Room Tip: All are good including the suites
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled on business
mohantydev, EAM-Rooms at The Zuri Whitefield Bangalore, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2011

Dear Guest,

At the outset allow me to thank you for your stay and feedback.

We are grateful for your kind comments on the product and services. Our endeavour is to be continuously engaged as a professional yet friendly team for our invaluable guests.

We are certain, your feedback shall facilitate us in consolidating upon our strengths and improve further on our standards.Thus enabling our valuable guests to experience better services in the Hotel.

Reviewed 13 August 2011

I stayed at the Zuri for business this past week. The hotel is absolutely elegant and is only a few minutes from the business center. Not only was it beautiful, but the room & grounds were impeccably clean. What really stood out, however, was the staff and their concern that your stay is perfect. There was never a minute that there was not someone asking if they could help me or do anything to enhance my stay. Shilna in particular made a point to show interest in my visit and was very warm & conversational.

I would defintely pick the Zuri stay again if I return to India.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled on business
mohantydev, Executive Assistant Manager-Rooms at The Zuri Whitefield Bangalore, responded to this reviewResponded 17 August 2011

Dear Guest,