“Good service and pleasant atmosphere”

The Zuri Whitefield Bangalore
Ranked #28 of 664 Hotels in Bengaluru
London
“Good service and pleasant atmosphere”
Reviewed 14 October 2012

Stayed here for almost 2 weeks on business.

The room decoration is a little quirky--a mixture of wall treatments (stone, embossed faux animal skin wallpaper) silver and black furniture and zebraprint easy chair. Marble bathroom.

Kettle in room with tea/coffee but powdered creamer. Bottled water included in rate.

A wide range of items for breakfast in buffet with eggs and dhosa brought to table on demand.

Infinity pool outdoors on 2nd floor, but this is always a bit chilly. Has a "waterfall" feature but this isn't always on.

Room Tip: Go for a higher floor for a better view, the lifts are real quick.
  • Stayed October 2012, travelled on business
mohantydev, Resident Manager at The Zuri Whitefield Bangalore, responded to this review, 20 October 2012

At the outset allow me to thank you for your stay and feedback.

We are grateful for your kind comments on the product and services. Our endeavour is to be continuously engaged as a professional yet friendly team for our invaluable guests.

We are certain, your feedback shall facilitate us in consolidating upon our strengths and improve further on our standards.Thus enabling our valuable guests to experience better services in the Hotel.

Please feel free to contact me whenever you are in Bangalore , I would be delighted to assist you personally.

Resident Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (193)
  • Arabic first
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 14 October 2012

i was asked by my company to stay in the Zuri bangalore. I was picked up at the Airport, and welcomed warmly by the receptionist and to add on a cool moctail.well trained staff escorted me to my room and informed me well about the facilities. morning breakfast was awesome and choice of food in the hotel was exceptional.The room was spacious for a business traveller.
i will definately return to The Zuri

Room Tip: Any Thing is quality
  • Stayed October 2012, travelled on business

Reviewed 4 October 2012

Stayed at the Zuri for work for a couple of weeks in February. The food was pretty good and beef was available which is surprising for an Indian hotel. The food at the various restaurants was fairly consistent and the rotating main dining became a godsend due to limited options in the immediate area. All in all a royal treatment in the hotel.

Room Tip: The hotel staff use the stairs alot so avoid a room near them.
  • Stayed February 2012, travelled on business
mohantydev, Resident Manager at The Zuri Whitefield Bangalore, responded to this review, 5 October 2012

Boston, Massachusetts, United States
Reviewed 1 October 2012

I have stayed at The Zuri multiple times and have been incredibly impressed every visit. During my most recent visit, the airline lost my luggage for 5 days. The staff could not have been more accommodating and helpful. They worked directly with the airline and airport trying to track down my luggage, sending someone the airport every day to speak with an airline representative and providing me updates on the status. They also washed my one outfit every night when I got back to the hotel and had it ready for me by 7 am the next morning in time for me to go to the office. I am alwys happy to be staying at the Zuri.

• Stayed September 2012, travelled on business
mohantydev, Resident Manager at The Zuri Whitefield Bangalore, responded to this review, 4 October 2012

TBG
Reviewed 26 September 2012

We gladly recommend a comfortable Hotel "The Zuri Whitefield Bangalore" which we lived in during our stay. The rooms/spa/facilities/restaurants/personnel are giving you the atmosfar of luxury/relaxtion and perfection. Additional thing which we prefer and highly valuate is the availability of privat taxi driver. THANKS A LOT Shiva for the sightseeing in Bangalore, very much appreciated!

/The big guy and the small lady :-)

• Stayed September 2012, travelled on business
mohantydev, Resident Manager at The Zuri Whitefield Bangalore, responded to this review, 28 September 2012

Mumbai (Bombay), India
Reviewed 24 September 2012

Get pampered at The Zuri!! A plush and welcoming hotel. Very modern. Luxurious and well planned rooms. Great service, pre emptive yet non intrusive. Top notch food. Especially liked the Infinity- gorgeous ambience, extremely relaxing... and with the spa treatments that are on offer, that completed the experience and wrapped our South India journey beautifully. A delightfully warm stay for us.. and a great choice for the leisure traveler!

• Stayed November 2011, travelled as a couple

Bengaluru, India
Reviewed 22 September 2012

Very relaxing, romantic and well designed. The star is very well organised and helpful with well equiped gym. I would recommend. This was my 3rd time here and every time i visit it it feels like my first.

• Stayed November 2011, travelled solo