The Zuri Whitefield Bangalore
Holiday Village(Bengaluru)
US$47
US$37
1,154 results
All reviewsrajkumar paulmaya spabusiness tripinfinity poolrain showerexcellent servicebusiness hotelpool sideroom servicerooms are nicebreakfast buffettravel deskvery pleasant stayduty managerrooftop restaurantindian foodhousekeeping staff
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 10 December 2013

Staying at the Zuri Hotel Bangalore i am very satisfied. The staff is very nice, and extremely polite. The reception, hotel staff in all the restaurants and the person taking care for room cleaning are all so nice and friendly.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
rahulkanwar2001, Executive Assistant Manager at The Zuri Whitefield Bangalore, responded to this reviewResponded 17 December 2013

Greetings from The Zuri Whitefield,Bengaluru !!

Thank you for staying at The Zuri Whitefield, Bengaluru & taking out time to give us your feedback and valuable comments.

Our priority is to ensure that our Guests get the best possible "Zuri Experience" while in our care.We have passed your comments to our Management Team & Staff; thank you for acknowledging their efforts and hard work.

We hope to see you again in the near future and I would love to have the opportunity to speak with you directly at your convenience, so please ask for me. Wishing you the very best.

Reviewed 7 December 2013

This is my first time in this hotel and I am pleasently surprised for the quality and excellent service from all staff.
I will like to mention Ayush who was in charge of my room since he is very polite and do his job in an outstanding way. I will return in April 2014 and I will consider stay here again.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank aragen
rahulkanwar2001, Executive Assistant Manager at The Zuri Whitefield Bangalore, responded to this reviewResponded 10 December 2013

Reviewed 6 December 2013

staying at the Zuri Hotel i am very satisfied. The staff is very nice, and extremely polite like Ms.Krishma The best manager and assistant Mr.Rahul and Mr.Ranjeet. The gentleman taking care of my room (Logesh) is so nice, and takes such good care of the room. When I get back form the office, the room is extremely clean. I feel like i am in my home with whole family you wont feel like ur far from home.

Selecting Zuri Hotel means better selection Among all hotels Don't miss it to book amazing rooms in Zuri

Room Tip: Rooms are Wonderful Excellent Service as i mentioned the Name Wonderful environment and swimming pool Excellent beling
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business

Reviewed 3 December 2013

We have stayed for 2 days . The hotel is good but overpriced menus in the outlet. Breakfast buffet in coffee shop has wide selection . But at lunch food on buffet was not so nice. In fact food was not like the hotel standard. Rest of everything was good .

• Stayed: September 2013
rahulkanwar2001, Executive Assistant Manager at The Zuri Whitefield Bangalore, responded to this reviewResponded 4 December 2013

Greetings from The Zuri Whitefield,Bengaluru !!

We are delighted that you enjoyed your Stay with us, as well as our various Facilities and the Services we provide at the Zuri Whitefield.Such comments coming from you,is indeed of real value to us! Also as mentioned by you we would definitely & are in fact planning to revamp our Lunch menu, thanks for sharing your feedback on the same.

Reviewed 2 December 2013

Stayed for 5 nights on business. The Whitefield area around the hotel is not conducive to walking - and I enjoy a good walk after a busy day - the pavements are very uneven and dirty. The hotel itself is adequate with all the amenities needed. The service not too helpful - at both reception and the restaurants, with delays. I was on the sixth floor facing outwards - but on Friday and Saturday nights the noise from the parties in the restaurants was very loud.

Room Tip: Try to get an outward facing room on a higher floor if you are want silence.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business

Greetings from The Zuri Whitefield,Bengaluru !!

We are delighted that you enjoyed your Stay with us, as well as our various Facilities and the Services we provide at the Zuri Whitefield. Also as mentioned by you we would definitely taking up with team on timeliness of services which could have been more faster & smoother.