“Wonderful Hospitality and personel service”

The Zuri Whitefield Bangalore
Ranked #27 of 652 Hotels in Bengaluru
Palmetto, Florida
“Wonderful Hospitality and personel service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 December 2013

I stayed at the Zuri Hotel in Whitefield this week. An despite incidents with my travel plans the hotel staff was gracious and genuinely concerned with comfort. From the managers, waitstaff, drivers, desk staff and housekeeping everyone at this hotel wants you to feel at home and welcomed. I have never experienced such courtesy and personnel service in all my travels.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
rahulkanwar2001, Executive Assistant Manager at The Zuri Whitefield Bangalore, responded to this review, 20 December 2013

Greetings from The Zuri Whitefield,Bengaluru !!

Thank you for staying at The Zuri Whitefield, Bengaluru & taking out time to give us your feedback and valuable comments.

We hope to see you again in the near future and I would love to have the opportunity to speak with you directly at your convenience, so please ask for me. Wishing you the very best.

rahul.kanwar@thezurihotels.com

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (186)
  • Arabic first
Bengaluru, India
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 December 2013

I live in Bangalore and just wanted to go somewhere for the weekend. The thought of driving 20 /30 kms outside Bangalore for a little greenery was a little depressing. So after days and days of searching for good hotels within the city I chose Zuri. Zuri is a business hotel and you won't find children or many couples. Most of the guests are all serious looking professionals which suited me just fine. The Zuri room was very artsy and classy.Wasn't too big or small. Just right for me and my husband. Bathroom was also very nice. Had a huge bathtub and a power shower. The hotel has 5 speciality restaurants. We ate at the Caribu and ordered from room service. The breakfast and dinner buffet was lavish and featured a number of well cooked dishes. The highlight was meeting Chef Jeethu, the pastry chef. He came and spoke to us for a bit and gave us some complimentary goodies ( bread sticks, ginger bread cookies, and 5 mini pastries that were all finger licking good) Dewanty who works in Maya Spa gave me one of the best 20 minute head shoulder and back massage. Housekeeping was very efficient. Zuri is really a great place to just relax.
Things that could be better… I loved that the hotel offered guests the use of a DVD player and movies.. The movie I chose, was badly scratched. So after 45 mins it just stopped working..Please replace all your old DVD players with new versions and check the quality of the DVDs. Bling, the pub didn't have much of a bar menu and one evening only offered one local brand of Indian beer. The bar menu was written on board right near the bar. So guests had to either memorise the menu or keep getting up and walking to the bar. Dinner on Saturday was a fixed chefs menu. All the Indian dishes were amazing but it was really too heavy for me and I was up half the night. The choice needs to be more varied. On Saturday the hotel was having a private party as well as the pub was having some sort of event. The noise was just too much. Could hear the music in my room. Was a wee bit putting off.
On the whole Zuri is a great hotel. It looks lovely during Christmas.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple

Greetings from The Zuri Whitefield,Bengaluru !!

Our priority is to ensure that our Guests get the best possible "Zuri Experience" while in our care.We have passed your comments to our Management Team & Staff; thank you for acknowledging their efforts and hard work. Also few constructive feedback shared by you , we assure we have started working on them, again thanks for sharing them with us !

riyadh
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 December 2013

Staying at the Zuri Hotel Bangalore i am very satisfied. The staff is very nice, and extremely polite. The reception, hotel staff in all the restaurants and the person taking care for room cleaning are all so nice and friendly.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
rahulkanwar2001, Executive Assistant Manager at The Zuri Whitefield Bangalore, responded to this review, 17 December 2013

Guatemala City, Guatemala
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 December 2013

This is my first time in this hotel and I am pleasently surprised for the quality and excellent service from all staff.
I will like to mention Ayush who was in charge of my room since he is very polite and do his job in an outstanding way. I will return in April 2014 and I will consider stay here again.

1 Thank aragen
rahulkanwar2001, Executive Assistant Manager at The Zuri Whitefield Bangalore, responded to this review, 10 December 2013

Kabul, Afghanistan
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 December 2013

staying at the Zuri Hotel i am very satisfied. The staff is very nice, and extremely polite like Ms.Krishma The best manager and assistant Mr.Rahul and Mr.Ranjeet. The gentleman taking care of my room (Logesh) is so nice, and takes such good care of the room. When I get back form the office, the room is extremely clean. I feel like i am in my home with whole family you wont feel like ur far from home.

Selecting Zuri Hotel means better selection Among all hotels Don't miss it to book amazing rooms in Zuri

Room Tip: Rooms are Wonderful Excellent Service as i mentioned the Name Wonderful environment and swimming...
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled on business

Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 December 2013

We have stayed for 2 days . The hotel is good but overpriced menus in the outlet. Breakfast buffet in coffee shop has wide selection . But at lunch food on buffet was not so nice. In fact food was not like the hotel standard. Rest of everything was good .

• Stayed September 2013
rahulkanwar2001, Executive Assistant Manager at The Zuri Whitefield Bangalore, responded to this review, 4 December 2013

Greetings from The Zuri Whitefield,Bengaluru !!

We are delighted that you enjoyed your Stay with us, as well as our various Facilities and the Services we provide at the Zuri Whitefield.Such comments coming from you,is indeed of real value to us! Also as mentioned by you we would definitely & are in fact planning to revamp our Lunch menu, thanks for sharing your feedback on the same.

Pretoria, South Africa
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 December 2013

Stayed for 5 nights on business. The Whitefield area around the hotel is not conducive to walking - and I enjoy a good walk after a busy day - the pavements are very uneven and dirty. The hotel itself is adequate with all the amenities needed. The service not too helpful - at both reception and the restaurants, with delays. I was on the sixth floor facing outwards - but on Friday and Saturday nights the noise from the parties in the restaurants was very loud.

Room Tip: Try to get an outward facing room on a higher floor if you are want silence.
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled on business

Greetings from The Zuri Whitefield,Bengaluru !!

We are delighted that you enjoyed your Stay with us, as well as our various Facilities and the Services we provide at the Zuri Whitefield. Also as mentioned by you we would definitely taking up with team on timeliness of services which could have been more faster & smoother.