The Zuri Whitefield Bangalore
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
  • Pool
The Den(Bengaluru)
1,154 results
All reviewsrajkumar paulmaya spabusiness tripinfinity poolrain showerexcellent servicebusiness hotelpool sideroom servicerooms are nicebreakfast buffettravel deskvery pleasant stayduty managerrooftop restaurantindian foodhousekeeping staff
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 5 April 2014

Excellent business hotel with friendly service throughout, stylish rooms (although not too big), two lovely outdoor restaurants and all the breakfast you could possibly wish for (with the exception of Orange Juice, maybe). Nice touch: one of the hotel's account execs comes to talk with you while waiting for the cab, showing genuine interest in your experiences with the hotel.

Room Tip: Rooms a bit further from the main road
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
rahulkanwar2001, Executive Assistant Manager at The Zuri Whitefield Bangalore, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2014

Greetings from The Zuri Whitefield,Bengaluru !!

Thank you for staying at The Zuri Whitefield, Bengaluru & taking out time to give us your feedback and valuable comments.

We are delighted that you enjoyed your Stay with us, as well as our various Facilities and the Services we provide at the Zuri Whitefield.Such comments coming from you is indeed of real value to us !

Our priority is to ensure that our Guests get the best possible "Zuri Experience" while in our care.We have passed your comments to our Management Team & Staff; thank you for acknowledging their efforts and hard work.

We hope to see you again in the near future and I would love to have the opportunity to speak with you directly at your convenience, so please ask for me. Wishing you the very best.

Reviewed 2 April 2014

I stayed in Zuri for 20 days as part of my business trip.
My stay at Zuri was wonderful, really enjoyed it. Rooms were beautiful, clean, quiet and well maintained. Bathroom was clean. Great shower.
All the Zuri staff were nice, professional and helpful, this includes managers, reception staff,
restaurant staff, house keeping, travel desk. They went beyond their responsibilities to help me out.
Special Thanks to Eric, Indranil and his team for taking care of me when i was sick. They kept a car ready for me incase of any emergency at the night. Thanks to the kitchen staff for preparing me special food when i was sick.
Zuri has great breakfast, loved it. Breakfast has south indian, north indian and continental food.
Special Thanks to Karibu staff Sunil, Ramar, Anikit, Jignesh, pratyuksh and many more...
Chef cooked Idly for dinner even though its not part of the menu. Gym is well equipped.
Overall an Amazing Hotel and Amazing Experience. I recommend anyone travelling to bangalore to stay at Zuri.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
rahulkanwar2001, Executive Assistant Manager at The Zuri Whitefield Bangalore, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2014

Reviewed 2 April 2014

I just stayed there for a night.
Good points:-
1. Served me a glass of grape as soon as I reached there.
2. The driver who picked me up from airport was good.
3. Awesome breakfast
4. Room was nice
5. All the facilities were there, like- towel, soap, shampoo, cream, envelope etc.
Disadvantage:-
1. Far away from air-port

Room Tip: Do not have any idea about it. It was a business trip. My room was booked by the company.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business

Reviewed 2 April 2014

Its located on the IT hub of the city, surrounded by IT industry. Great rooms and facilities. Great location. Transportation is very easy. Food is very good along with the room service. The bathroom is really good and from the pool u can get a view as far as your eye can see.

Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business

Reviewed 28 March 2014

Last year due to various work commitments we could not travel out of Bangalore and decided to celebrate our anniversary at Zuri. It is one of the worst decisions we have ever made.

They offered us complimentary pick up in a sedan. The driver arrived almost two hours late. This was just the start of a terrible terrible weekend at Zuri. The car was clean and driver quite efficient but nothing could perk us up after a 2 hours wait.

Once we reached the front desk our ordeal continued, the check in was also a terrible experience. The lady was very slow and inefficient. To top it up we had argument for over half hour as she flatly refused to give us the rate that the reservation gave on their e-mail. Finally we checked in to our room.

The room has very loud and gaudy decor with complete with humongous chair in animal skin print and quite flashy paint. The interiors did not appeal to me but room was clean. The bathroom was a little too small and we could not quite enjoy the bath tub as it was quite claustrophobic.

The filth and dirt in the water-body at one end of the lobby made us sick. I have attached a picture so you can judge for yourself.

The swimming pool was a lovely roof top infinity pool but I and I am sure no woman could enjoy it as the hotel staff working in bar and barbecue counter near the pool were openly staring at me. Also we did order some Indian starters from pool side restaurant here . Both the paneer and aloo based starter was without an iota of salt and almost unpalatable. Our compliant to the concerned restaurant manager and front desk both yielded no result.

The only two things to salvage weekend was Sake the pan Asian restaurant and radio in the room that played music from radio stations around the world{ you can listen to radio when soaking in the tub :)}.

What really tipped me over the edge was the attitude of the staff, they were laid back, no smile on faces almost staring at us and asking "why the hell are you bothering me". Final straw was the nonchalant way in which front desk listed to my complaints, they did not even bother to apologise.

I strongly advice you to keep away from this awful place at all cost, it is totally not worth it.

Room Tip: Keep away if you can
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank aparnaka11
rahulkanwar2001, Executive Assistant Manager at The Zuri Whitefield Bangalore, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2014

Dear Guest

Greetings from The Zuri Whitefield Bengaluru !

At the very onset please accept our sincere apologies for the inconveniences caused to you during your stay.

Rest assured that the points you have kindly mentioned have been addressed with the relevant Departments & Management. We thank you for bringing these shortcomings to our attention; this will enable us to improve our service levels even further.If possible could you please send us your stay dates in August 2013, in order to investigate & making sure the concerned team members are trained & counselled and guest journey is hassle- free which is our motto & vision.

Your experience at the Zuri is what matters most to us, and will always remain a priority.

We hope to see you again in the near future and I would love to have the opportunity to speak with you directly at your convenience. Wishing you the very best.

Mob No : +91 9986411788