“Awsome”

The Zuri Whitefield Bangalore
Ranked #27 of 652 Hotels in Bengaluru
“Awsome”
Reviewed 22 April 2014

It was a super and nice experience. Next time I will select this only.
Also i will sujjest to my friends to book in this hotel itself. The location is also good. Easily accessable. And comfortable for stay. Good climate. Good ambience.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
rahulkanwar2001, E.A.M at The Zuri Whitefield Bangalore, responded to this review, 23 April 2014

Greetings from The Zuri Whitefield,Bengaluru !!

Thank you for staying at The Zuri Whitefield, Bengaluru & taking out time to give us your feedback and valuable comments.

We are delighted that you enjoyed your Stay with us, as well as our various Facilities and the Services we provide at the Zuri Whitefield.Such comments coming from you is indeed of real value to us !

Our priority is to ensure that our Guests get the best possible "Zuri Experience" while in our care.We have passed your comments to our Management Team & Staff; thank you for acknowledging their efforts and hard work.

We hope to see you again in the near future and I would love to have the opportunity to speak with you directly at your convenience, so please ask for me. Wishing you the very best.

rahul.kanwar@thezurihotels.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (184)
  • Arabic first
Chennai (Madras), India
Reviewed 16 April 2014

My Company normaly aranges conferences & training program at the Hotel & I have stayed in Zuri couple of times. I have always found the hotel good, the staff courteous & the food average. I was in for a surprise this time when I came to attend a conference on 14th to 16th April.
Everything went well for the first 3 days on 16th to travel back I had booked a Meru & as usual in Bangalore they ditched, without even giving a prior information. As I had no options had to rely on the hotel Taxi. I had earlier many a times booked the Taxi from Zuri & have found them expensive but the staff was alway courteous.
I had travelled on 9th April from the Zuri to City Railway station @ 2000 INR - this included a 1hr stoppage for Dinner on MG road.
On the same day My friends had booked the Cab from Zuri to ShantiNagar Busstand @ 1700 INR
Today for travel from Zuri to Madivala they charged me 2321 INR, when I told the Travel desk Manager about the travel last week, he says hedoesnot care & this is the rate that I have to pay. I also showed him that Madivala is approximately 4 km lesser than the above 2 destinations he was not ready to agree & kept on arguing with me for the rates.
Checked with the hotel frontdesk, but they couldnt do any thing as it seems these services are outsourced & they do not have any control on the prices they charge ( Surprising as all cars are labelled with the Zuri tag).
So guys if you are in Zuri & have to travel its better that you take a service from outside as the rates are very high more than that the travel desk Manager - VAMSHI keeps on arguing & fighting without any logic..

Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank kpinovations
rahulkanwar2001, Executive Assistant Manager at The Zuri Whitefield Bangalore, responded to this review, 28 April 2014

Greetings from The Zuri Whitefield,Bengaluru !!

However as mentioned by you about the travel services I would like to speak to you in person, so whenever next you are in for a conference please do drop in. Please find my contact details below for your reference & contact me at your convenience.

rahul.kanwar@thezurihotels
Mob No : +919986411788
The Hague
Reviewed 5 April 2014

Excellent business hotel with friendly service throughout, stylish rooms (although not too big), two lovely outdoor restaurants and all the breakfast you could possibly wish for (with the exception of Orange Juice, maybe). Nice touch: one of the hotel's account execs comes to talk with you while waiting for the cab, showing genuine interest in your experiences with the hotel.

Room Tip: Rooms a bit further from the main road
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
rahulkanwar2001, Executive Assistant Manager at The Zuri Whitefield Bangalore, responded to this review, 7 April 2014

Tallahassee, Florida
Reviewed 2 April 2014

I stayed in Zuri for 20 days as part of my business trip.
My stay at Zuri was wonderful, really enjoyed it. Rooms were beautiful, clean, quiet and well maintained. Bathroom was clean. Great shower.
All the Zuri staff were nice, professional and helpful, this includes managers, reception staff,
restaurant staff, house keeping, travel desk. They went beyond their responsibilities to help me out.
Special Thanks to Eric, Indranil and his team for taking care of me when i was sick. They kept a car ready for me incase of any emergency at the night. Thanks to the kitchen staff for preparing me special food when i was sick.
Zuri has great breakfast, loved it. Breakfast has south indian, north indian and continental food.
Special Thanks to Karibu staff Sunil, Ramar, Anikit, Jignesh, pratyuksh and many more...
Chef cooked Idly for dinner even though its not part of the menu. Gym is well equipped.
Overall an Amazing Hotel and Amazing Experience. I recommend anyone travelling to bangalore to stay at Zuri.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled solo
rahulkanwar2001, Executive Assistant Manager at The Zuri Whitefield Bangalore, responded to this review, 4 April 2014

Kolkata (Calcutta), India
Reviewed 2 April 2014

I just stayed there for a night.
Good points:-
1. Served me a glass of grape as soon as I reached there.
2. The driver who picked me up from airport was good.
3. Awesome breakfast
4. Room was nice
5. All the facilities were there, like- towel, soap, shampoo, cream, envelope etc.
Disadvantage:-
1. Far away from air-port

Room Tip: Do not have any idea about it. It was a business trip. My room was booked by the company.
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled on business

Reviewed 2 April 2014

Its located on the IT hub of the city, surrounded by IT industry. Great rooms and facilities. Great location. Transportation is very easy. Food is very good along with the room service. The bathroom is really good and from the pool u can get a view as far as your eye can see.

Stayed June 2013, travelled on business

Reviewed 28 March 2014

Last year due to various work commitments we could not travel out of Bangalore and decided to celebrate our anniversary at Zuri. It is one of the worst decisions we have ever made.

They offered us complimentary pick up in a sedan. The driver arrived almost two hours late. This was just the start of a terrible terrible weekend at Zuri. The car was clean and driver quite efficient but nothing could perk us up after a 2 hours wait.

Once we reached the front desk our ordeal continued, the check in was also a terrible experience. The lady was very slow and inefficient. To top it up we had argument for over half hour as she flatly refused to give us the rate that the reservation gave on their e-mail. Finally we checked in to our room.

The room has very loud and gaudy decor with complete with humongous chair in animal skin print and quite flashy paint. The interiors did not appeal to me but room was clean. The bathroom was a little too small and we could not quite enjoy the bath tub as it was quite claustrophobic.

The filth and dirt in the water-body at one end of the lobby made us sick. I have attached a picture so you can judge for yourself.

The swimming pool was a lovely roof top infinity pool but I and I am sure no woman could enjoy it as the hotel staff working in bar and barbecue counter near the pool were openly staring at me. Also we did order some Indian starters from pool side restaurant here . Both the paneer and aloo based starter was without an iota of salt and almost unpalatable. Our compliant to the concerned restaurant manager and front desk both yielded no result.

The only two things to salvage weekend was Sake the pan Asian restaurant and radio in the room that played music from radio stations around the world{ you can listen to radio when soaking in the tub :)}.

What really tipped me over the edge was the attitude of the staff, they were laid back, no smile on faces almost staring at us and asking "why the hell are you bothering me". Final straw was the nonchalant way in which front desk listed to my complaints, they did not even bother to apologise.

I strongly advice you to keep away from this awful place at all cost, it is totally not worth it.

Room Tip: Keep away if you can
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank aparnaka11
rahulkanwar2001, Executive Assistant Manager at The Zuri Whitefield Bangalore, responded to this review, 1 April 2014
Dear Guest

Greetings from The Zuri Whitefield Bengaluru !

At the very onset please accept our sincere apologies for the inconveniences caused to you during your stay.

Rest assured that the points you have kindly mentioned have been addressed with the relevant Departments & Management. We thank you for bringing these shortcomings to our attention; this will enable us to improve our service levels even further.If possible could you please send us your stay dates in August 2013, in order to investigate & making sure the concerned team members are trained & counselled and guest journey is hassle- free which is our motto & vision.

Your experience at the Zuri is what matters most to us, and will always remain a priority.

We hope to see you again in the near future and I would love to have the opportunity to speak with you directly at your convenience. Wishing you the very best.

Mob No : +91 9986411788