“Amazing hospitality and great food”

The Zuri Whitefield Bangalore
Ranked #29 of 676 Hotels in Bengaluru
Reviewed 23 April 2014

Perfect hotel for your business trip specially if you have your office in Whitefield; I was suggested this place during my last visit when I stayed with the Marriott; Few of my Indian colleagues had taken me there for a Saturday night party; The lobby in the night just looked fantastic the party was amazing with all Bollywood numbers and we had a great fun; Thus this time when my trip was around I decided why not Zuri and it was the best decision taken; From a smooth airport experience to an equally fast check in; The breakfast is amazing, it is the first time that I had sushi in the morning in breakfast, I could see lot of Chinese & Japanese guests too – this shows to what an extent the hotel thinks about when catering to its resident guests, I never saw sushi in breakfast in Marriott though I saw lot of Chinese & Japanese guests though;
As this was a 4 night trip I ensured that I ate in all the restaurant, Infinity was my favorite, good suggestions done by the manager there (Jayshon) if I remember correct; The Pan Asian lounge on the roof top was superb, no wonder they had such excellent sushi in the mornings too; The Italian restaurant at the lobby level was fantastic, a peaceful dinner without much chaos, in fact I did a corporate dinner with few of my office colleagues there tip for incanto go for the set menus – value for money and you can carry on without having to think what to order next

I will be back to Zuri whenever my company sends me back to Bangalore

• Stayed: April 2014
rahulkanwar2001, Executive Assistant Manager at The Zuri Whitefield Bangalore, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2014

Greetings from The Zuri Whitefield,Bengaluru !!

Thank you for staying at The Zuri Whitefield, Bengaluru & taking out time to give us your feedback and valuable comments.

We are delighted that you enjoyed your Stay with us, as well as our various Facilities and the Services we provide at the Zuri Whitefield.Such comments coming from you is indeed of real value to us !

Our priority is to ensure that our Guests get the best possible "Zuri Experience" while in our care.We have passed your comments to our Management Team & Staff; thank you for acknowledging their efforts and hard work.

We hope to see you again in the near future and I would love to have the opportunity to speak with you directly at your convenience, so please ask for me. Wishing you the very best.

Reviewed 22 April 2014

I had a large room, with a very nice big bed, it was a very comfortable stay for a business hotel. The gym was just enough with regards to being able to work out. The main restaurant was ok, nothing special.
The staff was definitely great and I didn't have a problem with the wifi at any point. i used a personal driver a few times and this also worked very well.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business

Reviewed 22 April 2014

It was a super and nice experience. Next time I will select this only.
Also i will sujjest to my friends to book in this hotel itself. The location is also good. Easily accessable. And comfortable for stay. Good climate. Good ambience.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
rahulkanwar2001, E.A.M at The Zuri Whitefield Bangalore, responded to this reviewResponded 23 April 2014

Reviewed 16 April 2014

My Company normaly aranges conferences & training program at the Hotel & I have stayed in Zuri couple of times. I have always found the hotel good, the staff courteous & the food average. I was in for a surprise this time when I came to attend a conference on 14th to 16th April.
Everything went well for the first 3 days on 16th to travel back I had booked a Meru & as usual in Bangalore they ditched, without even giving a prior information. As I had no options had to rely on the hotel Taxi. I had earlier many a times booked the Taxi from Zuri & have found them expensive but the staff was alway courteous.
I had travelled on 9th April from the Zuri to City Railway station @ 2000 INR - this included a 1hr stoppage for Dinner on MG road.
On the same day My friends had booked the Cab from Zuri to ShantiNagar Busstand @ 1700 INR
Today for travel from Zuri to Madivala they charged me 2321 INR, when I told the Travel desk Manager about the travel last week, he says hedoesnot care & this is the rate that I have to pay. I also showed him that Madivala is approximately 4 km lesser than the above 2 destinations he was not ready to agree & kept on arguing with me for the rates.
Checked with the hotel frontdesk, but they couldnt do any thing as it seems these services are outsourced & they do not have any control on the prices they charge ( Surprising as all cars are labelled with the Zuri tag).
So guys if you are in Zuri & have to travel its better that you take a service from outside as the rates are very high more than that the travel desk Manager - VAMSHI keeps on arguing & fighting without any logic..

Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank kpinovations
rahulkanwar2001, Executive Assistant Manager at The Zuri Whitefield Bangalore, responded to this reviewResponded 28 April 2014

Greetings from The Zuri Whitefield,Bengaluru !!

However as mentioned by you about the travel services I would like to speak to you in person, so whenever next you are in for a conference please do drop in. Please find my contact details below for your reference & contact me at your convenience.

rahul.kanwar@thezurihotels
Mob No : +919986411788

Reviewed 5 April 2014

Excellent business hotel with friendly service throughout, stylish rooms (although not too big), two lovely outdoor restaurants and all the breakfast you could possibly wish for (with the exception of Orange Juice, maybe). Nice touch: one of the hotel's account execs comes to talk with you while waiting for the cab, showing genuine interest in your experiences with the hotel.

Room Tip: Rooms a bit further from the main road
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
rahulkanwar2001, Executive Assistant Manager at The Zuri Whitefield Bangalore, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2014

Reviewed 2 April 2014

I stayed in Zuri for 20 days as part of my business trip.
My stay at Zuri was wonderful, really enjoyed it. Rooms were beautiful, clean, quiet and well maintained. Bathroom was clean. Great shower.
All the Zuri staff were nice, professional and helpful, this includes managers, reception staff,
restaurant staff, house keeping, travel desk. They went beyond their responsibilities to help me out.
Special Thanks to Eric, Indranil and his team for taking care of me when i was sick. They kept a car ready for me incase of any emergency at the night. Thanks to the kitchen staff for preparing me special food when i was sick.
Zuri has great breakfast, loved it. Breakfast has south indian, north indian and continental food.
Special Thanks to Karibu staff Sunil, Ramar, Anikit, Jignesh, pratyuksh and many more...
Chef cooked Idly for dinner even though its not part of the menu. Gym is well equipped.
Overall an Amazing Hotel and Amazing Experience. I recommend anyone travelling to bangalore to stay at Zuri.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
rahulkanwar2001, Executive Assistant Manager at The Zuri Whitefield Bangalore, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2014

Reviewed 2 April 2014

I just stayed there for a night.
Good points:-
1. Served me a glass of grape as soon as I reached there.
2. The driver who picked me up from airport was good.
3. Awesome breakfast
4. Room was nice
5. All the facilities were there, like- towel, soap, shampoo, cream, envelope etc.
Disadvantage:-
1. Far away from air-port

Room Tip: Do not have any idea about it. It was a business trip. My room was booked by the company.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business