The Zuri Whitefield Bangalore
  • Pool
The Den(Bengaluru)
  • Pool
1,154 results
All reviewsrajkumar paulmaya spabusiness tripinfinity poolrain showerexcellent servicebusiness hotelpool sideroom servicerooms are nicebreakfast buffettravel deskvery pleasant stayduty managerrooftop restaurantindian foodhousekeeping staff
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 13 May 2014

I stopped here on business, the design inside the hotel was great, very fashionable. More than you need for a business hotel but it made for a more pleasant stay. Lots to choose from on the food front, very good service.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank haz789
rahulkanwar2001, Executive Assistant Manager at The Zuri Whitefield Bangalore, responded to this reviewResponded 14 May 2014

Greetings from The Zuri Whitefield,Bengaluru !!

Thank you for staying at The Zuri Whitefield, Bengaluru & taking out time to give us your feedback and valuable comments.

We are delighted that you enjoyed your Stay with us, as well as our various Facilities and the Services we provide at the Zuri Whitefield.Such comments coming from you is indeed of real value to us !

Our priority is to ensure that our Guests get the best possible "Zuri Experience" while in our care.We have passed your comments to our Management Team & Staff; thank you for acknowledging their efforts and hard work.

We hope to see you again in the near future and I would love to have the opportunity to speak with you directly at your convenience, so please ask for me. Wishing you the very best.

Reviewed 9 May 2014

I have now stayed at this hotel six times for three weeks each time, the quality and value keeps bringing me back.

The rooms are spacious, clean and quiet. You are very isolated from the noise of Bangalore. There are numerous multinational outlets available.

There is free wifi for two devices, so you can have both your laptop and mobile phone on wifi.

There are four restaurants, two indoors and two outdoors, so you can get some variety of meals without having to head back into the chaos of city streets.

The fitness center is well equipped and maintained. There is a spa and hair salon that I have not used.

There is a nice Infinity pool, outdoors on the second floor

The bar / nightclub is quite popular with the locals, but not so noisy at night that it keeps one awake at night. I do not hear a sound from it in my room.

The staff is very supportive and friendly. It was birthday during my most recent business trip, and the management and staff held a small surprise party for me. This turned what would have been a lonely night far from friends and family on my birthday into a special evening.

On an earlier trip I had attended a Holi celebration at the hotel with a US colleague, and was later presented with a framed set of photos of us along with an entertaining story of our adventures.

A business hotel in Asia is faced with a cultural challenge regarding varying expectations of attention. US visitors can find high levels of staff attentiveness somewhat awkward, while other cultures expect high levels. Trying to balance these very different expectations is tough, but the Zuri does a pretty good job.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank Eric H
rahulkanwar2001, Executive Assistant Manager at The Zuri Whitefield Bangalore, responded to this reviewResponded 12 May 2014

Dear Eric,

Greetings from The Zuri Whitefield,Bengaluru !!

We hope to see you again in the near future and I would love to have the opportunity to speak with you once gain as always at your convenience, so please ask for me. Wishing you the very best.

Reviewed 9 May 2014 via mobile

Went for sunday brunch on 4th may 2014 with family. Kids had a blast and I was relaxed as the kids were taken care of.
Great spread and variety.
One staff went out of his way to take care of us. Nice entertainment and the clown was great with the kids.

• Stayed: May 2014
3  Thank Andrade_N

Reviewed 8 May 2014

Buffet lunch has variety of food including special type of dosa, and choice of desserts, the starters are good and tasty and value for money. good for business lunch. very good service typical of india

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
3  Thank Ram_Kovath

Reviewed 4 May 2014

My son and daughter-in-law booked our night stay on our wedding anniversary, it was a nice surprise. They dropped us at hotel Zuri, whitefield, Bangalore and when we entered our room, we got astonished to find a beautiful chocolate cake wishing us our happy wedding anniversary there. We got the cake cut with our family members as they had to leave and then my son's family left for our home, telling us to pick up next afternoon from the hotel by our car. The room was quite cosy, nice with elegant sofa, bed etc. We took rest for some time and had our evening tea. we had a walk around swimming pool. We had our buffet dinner at around 8.30pm, it was a nice and well spread buffet dinner. It had a choice of many curries, salads, starters, desserts etc. We enjoyed our dinner, I had a sweet tooth so I enjoy desserts more and relish also. After dinner we had a walk for a few minutes and went to room for a sleep which was quite restful. Next morning I got up and the only thing that I missed was, no health faucet in the bathroom. I never had an experience of it as I visited many countries America, Canada, Muscat, Mauritius, Bangkok, Kathmandu, Singapore, Malaysia but this was an experience which I didn't have earlier. But somehow I was ready for this experience also. After finishing brushing my teeth I ordered for morning tea, we enjoyed our tea with some bhajans listening and watching on T.V. After sometime we took bath and finished my meditation and exercises, we went to restaurant to have our complimentary breakfast. It was also a huge and lavish spread which was more than enough.We enjoyed our stay there and cherished beautiful memories of it.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
7  Thank Rashmi186
rahulkanwar2001, Executive Assistant Manager at The Zuri Whitefield Bangalore, responded to this reviewResponded 5 May 2014