“Absolutely Pampering”

The Zuri Whitefield Bangalore
Ranked #27 of 662 Hotels in Bengaluru
“Absolutely Pampering”
Reviewed 8 July 2014

I had opted for a weekend package at the Zuri and stayed during the month of July. To be honest, I did read some of the feedback and comments from the guests who stayed and was not apprehensive, however for some reason my instincts took the better of me and I opted to head to the Zuri.

From the time we checked in until we checked out it was an absolute pleasure staying at the Zuri. The room interiors and the quality of service is way better than some if its counterparts.

I would like to sincerely thank the team and esteemed staff at the Zuri for the service and hospitality rendered over the weekend. Right from Akshay, Sonali, Moumita, Prabhakaran, Pooraj, the chef at Incanto and of course not to forget the housekeeping staff. It was an absolute pampering weekend. The service at the restaurant was excellent and the quality of the food served unlike what is shared on Zomato..

I would definitely like to stay at the Zuri and it's associated hotels in the future. My wife was extremely pleased and it was a pleasant surprise with the treatment rendered. I feel good to finally see true hospitality in India. I hope you guys can can keep up the good work as sustainability of service is the toughest. Thanks once again and appreciate all the good work done.

Sai

P.S.The only constructive point I would like to add is the iprefer points that should have been added to the first stay as that would give a feel good factor to the guest. Nonetheless, if there are rules that are set, then I totally agree. But would appreciate if they were added.

Room Tip: Take the room away from the escalators.
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
rahulkanwar2001, E.A.M at The Zuri Whitefield Bangalore, responded to this review, 10 July 2014

Greetings from The Zuri Whitefield,Bengaluru !!

Thank you for staying at The Zuri Whitefield, Bengaluru & taking out time to give us your feedback and valuable comments.

We are delighted that you enjoyed your Stay with us, as well as our various Facilities and the Services we provide at the Zuri Whitefield.Such comments coming from you is indeed of real value to us !

Our priority is to ensure that our Guests get the best possible "Zuri Experience" while in our care.We have passed your comments to our Management Team & Staff; thank you for acknowledging their efforts and hard work.

We hope to see you again in the near future and I would love to have the opportunity to speak with you directly at your convenience, so please ask for me. Wishing you the very best.

rahul.kanwar@thezurihotels

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (192)
  • Arabic first
Niagara Falls, Canada
Reviewed 7 July 2014

It was my second visit to the Zuri and I was not disappointed. The staff are so friendly, kind and accommodating. The restaurant staff was over the top! The food on the buffet was great. The whole 2 week stay was fab.

Room Tip: I faced the road and there was never an issue with sound.

San Francisco, California
Reviewed 3 July 2014

I always go on frequent visits to Bangalore for Business and I always stay at The Zuri Hotel. Super Friendly staff and a great environment. clean rooms and modern stylish decorations. in-room dining is amazing with different types of choices. It is great for business stay and other purposes as well. A completely warm and social parties on weekends. It got a bit of many different tastes.

I strongly recommend The Zuri Hotel..

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
rahulkanwar2001, E.A.M at The Zuri Whitefield Bangalore, responded to this review, 7 July 2014

Reviewed 30 June 2014

Recently stayed at this hotel for 4 days on business trip. Hotel is really impressive, the staff were very friendly and kind ! This was my second visit to the hotel.

The Interiors are lavish yet classy. The architecture, design, interiors leaves one spell bound and the service that goes beyond the last mile. The service right from the time we entered to the time we left was excellent.

Zuri has great breakfast, loved it. Breakfast has south indian, north indian and continental food.
Special Thanks to Karibu/ Infinity staff.

Awww Saturday night !!! Bling Bling :p :p The lobby in the night just looked fantastic, the party at Bling was amazing with all Bollywood numbers and had a great fun :)

Btw, Zuri celebrated my Birthday yuppiee, it was an astonishing moment. Have no words to express my joy. Memorable Thanks to Mr. Eric, who made it special and specific thanks to Marc (DJ at Bling) for dedicating my favorite numbers/ noted thanks to Vishal (at bar).

My special Thanks to Mr. Rahul Kanwar, it happened to meet you on my very first day of stay. Hearty thanks to Ms. Jayanthi, for exceptional treatment (like early check in and late check out) and all my friendly staff over there for their extended responsibilities.

Overall an Amazing Hotel and an Amazing Experience. I recommend anyone travelling to Bangalore to stay at Zuri. Even I heard that Zuri, Whitesands (in Goa) is an awesome, lovable place to stay. Would not miss though !

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
rahulkanwar2001, E.A.M at The Zuri Whitefield Bangalore, responded to this review, 2 July 2014

India
Reviewed 25 June 2014

Our Manager took us here for a team dinner.As this hotel is located near our office, we planned to go there. The ambience was so good and the staffs were very polite and friendly.

They had lamb, chicken and many varities of desert for the dinner. I loved the lamb very much. It was very tender and taste of the gravy still linger in my taste buds. They had everything for star hotel dinner. Still biriyani was not the best. Everything else was very good.

1 Thank Prasanth R
rahulkanwar2001, E.A.M at The Zuri Whitefield Bangalore, responded to this review, 1 July 2014

Reviewed 22 June 2014

The rooms are a bit on darker side so if you don't like that definitely not a place to go. But overall was a nice experience, the staff was helpful, breakfast had a lot of options. We got a complementary head massage which was awesome.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank sumitsethi
rahulkanwar2001, E.A.M at The Zuri Whitefield Bangalore, responded to this review, 23 June 2014

Aurangabad, Maharashtra, India
Reviewed 19 June 2014 via mobile

I had not heard of this hotel but was impressed after checking in. The roof top was amazing for dinner serving Chinese and Japanese cuisine. Room was well laid out and inviting. I must acknowledge that it is value for money.

• Stayed June 2014
1 Thank ejaz_nahri
rahulkanwar2001, Executive Assistant Manager at The Zuri Whitefield Bangalore, responded to this review, 19 June 2014